had a bit of time to spare so i made this since i recently got a nice bulk load of figures.
as you can see the capes look a bit "tired"
The armholes have mis-shaped and one torn
The Hoth Stormtrooper cape slits have mis-shaped and wont hold on properly
so its time to make them look better
you will need...
boiling water in a jug/pan/sink
flat surface (i used a placemat)
washing up liquid
1- pop the TOP of the cape into the hot water for about 4 seconds
2- place on flat surface and SMOOTH the cape removing the trapped air/water underneath
3- Repeat step 1 holding the BOTTOM of the cape in the water for about 4 seconds
4- Repeat step 2 and smooth out again
5- While the cape is still stuck to the flat surface due to the water give it a once over with a sponge and washing up liquid.
6- Dry off carefully with a tea towel
And thats it!
You can see the difference in the hoth stormtrooper slits...
Also the armhole rip has been ironed out so you wont notice it so much.
and heres all four finished....