SWFUK

Budget loose collection

Information on variations, weapons, cleaning and repair etc
edd_jedi
Admin
Admin

Re: Budget loose collection

Postby edd_jedi » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:57 pm

Nice one. I've always thought you can still buy well over half of the first 77 figures for around the £10 mark, that hasn't really changed for 20+ years. The difference is that figures like Luke and Leia have gone from £20 to £50+ which as you say brings up the overall average.

Virtually my entire loose collection are 'beaters' I bought in bulk lots for £1-2 each, coupled with accessories I bought for under £10 each, so my collection is probably in the same ballpark as yours.

lejackal
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby lejackal » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:45 pm

SAVORY100 wrote:Good work fella!

Thanks Steve

edd_jedi wrote:Nice one. I've always thought you can still buy well over half of the first 77 figures for around the £10 mark, that hasn't really changed for 20+ years. The difference is that figures like Luke and Leia have gone from £20 to £50+ which as you say brings up the overall average.

Virtually my entire loose collection are 'beaters' I bought in bulk lots for £1-2 each, coupled with accessories I bought for under £10 each, so my collection is probably in the same ballpark as yours.

Cheers Edd - You're right, if the Jawa, AT-ST Driver, Luke and a couple of others were still at 2014 prices then the average would be down to £11 a figure. It remains to be seen how many more I can get for sub £10 but I'm in no rush

lejackal
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby lejackal » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:46 pm

For the geeks amongst you here are the stats on my spreadsheet, don't forget these prices all include any shipping costs incurred.
Attachments
GeekSheet.PNG
GeekSheet.PNG (41.4 KiB) Viewed 799 times

Return to “Vintage Reference Library”