Imperial Troop Transporter with Cruiser stickers

Mjgrainger

Long-time reader but first-time poster so apologies if I mess up any protocols here. :)

Recently picked up what I thought was a loose Imperial Cruiser. When it arrived it turned out to be a Troop Transporter - red buttons, contacts under the battery cover etc – but with the full set of Imperial Cruiser stickers applied. Stickers don't appear to be repro, nor do they show any signs of having been removed from another vehicle at any point.

The only solutions I can think of are weird ones – i.e. someone restoring a Troop Transport with an unused set of Cruiser stickers (seems like a lot of trouble to go to).

So my question is - anyone know if the Imperial Cruiser was ever released with electronics intact?

B0A3322B-3C4F-4189-935C-1D961EEC96C3.jpeg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Mjgrainger said:
Long-time reader but first-time poster so apologies if I mess up any protocols here. :)

Recently picked up what I thought was a loose Imperial Cruiser. When it arrived it turned out to be a Troop Transporter - red buttons, contacts under the battery cover etc – but with the full set of Imperial Cruiser stickers applied. Stickers don't appear to be repro, nor do they show any signs of having been removed from another vehicle at any point.

The only solutions I can think of are weird ones – i.e. someone restoring a Troop Transport with an unused set of Cruiser stickers (seems like a lot of trouble to go to).

So my question is - anyone know if the Imperial Cruiser was ever released with electronics intact?

B0A3322B-3C4F-4189-935C-1D961EEC96C3.jpeg

Hi mate no it wasn't never had any electronics

Mjgrainger

Thanks for the reply. It's really weird. I have both a regular Cruiser (without electronics) and a Troop Transporter, and the Cruiser is moulded in a lighter shade of grey – just like this one is. So it's definitely a cruiser body. But this one definitely has electronics, as well as the red (not orange) battery cover. I guess the battery cover could have come off a Troop Transporter ... but I'm completely at a loss to explain the electronics inside the Cruiser ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom