Page 3 of 3

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:23 am
by walkie
The figure COO's shared so far also have a common trait which links them to the same factory.

The clue is best seen here in Wolff's COO guide....

Image
Source : https://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/coo-guide-3-0/

If you can't figure it out then take a peak below...

The typeface used for the 7's is the style shown as (1), which links all these figures to the KADER factory in Hong Kong.

Image

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:48 am
by Palifan
walkie wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:07 am
The childhood collection I have also has the same Chewbacca & Jawa figures as yours however the card backs were the only 2 from the first 12 missing :(
Thanks for putting the other figures up Walkie as well as the coo guide, it now makes more sense how those coo guides work lol. It would be worth putting the Chewbacca & Jawa figures up if you get a chance as they are the same coo's as mine and did come from the same source.

Ian

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:52 am
by Palifan
Here's my 20 back Luke X-Wing from the same childhood collection, the weapon though is a vintage one I had spare so I haven't included closeups of it (sorry about the blurry figure picture as well, I'll try to update that one).

Ian

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:55 am
by Palifan
Here's my final figure from that lot, Power Droid.

Ian

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:42 am
by walkie
Palifan wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:48 am
walkie wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:07 am
The childhood collection I have also has the same Chewbacca & Jawa figures as yours however the card backs were the only 2 from the first 12 missing :(
Thanks for putting the other figures up Walkie as well as the coo guide, it now makes more sense how those coo guides work lol. It would be worth putting the Chewbacca & Jawa figures up if you get a chance as they are the same coo's as mine and did come from the same source.

Ian
Sure thing....

Image

Chewbacca COO from Palitoy 12bk (Also matches your original post)

Image

Image

Jawa COO + Cape from Palitoy 12bk (Both match your original post)

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:38 am
by Pomse2001
great work guys thanks for sharing all this info :wink:

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:15 pm
by Pomse2001
walkie wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:56 am


12bk Vader + Lettered KK saber (sadly the figure was lost)
Thanks mate for the info, I was sometimes beginning to think that I was the only one on the forum who loved info about what weapon and figure that match each other and what card they were sold on :D

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:22 pm
by Pomse2001
Palifan wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:52 am
Here's my 20 back Luke X-Wing from the same childhood collection, the weapon though is a vintage one I had spare so I haven't included closeups of it (sorry about the blurry figure picture as well, I'll try to update that one).

Ian
Ian can you please share a good picture of the blaster so we can see the blaster variant ?

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:22 am
by Palifan
Pomse2001 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:22 pm
Palifan wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:52 am
Here's my 20 back Luke X-Wing from the same childhood collection, the weapon though is a vintage one I had spare so I haven't included closeups of it (sorry about the blurry figure picture as well, I'll try to update that one).

Ian
Ian can you please share a good picture of the blaster so we can see the blaster variant ?

Unfortunately the Luke X-Wing figure was the only one from this lot that didn't come with his original weapon. I do have my other reseal of this figure as well as loose ones but it's impossible for me to know for sure if any of them actually came with the figure even though they are all vintage, original weapons that are correct for this figure (based on the information that's out there).

Sorry to say that but let me know if you still want a picture any way.

Ian

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:58 am
by Pomse2001
Palifan wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:22 am
Pomse2001 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:22 pm
Palifan wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:52 am
Here's my 20 back Luke X-Wing from the same childhood collection, the weapon though is a vintage one I had spare so I haven't included closeups of it (sorry about the blurry figure picture as well, I'll try to update that one).

Ian
Ian can you please share a good picture of the blaster so we can see the blaster variant ?

Unfortunately the Luke X-Wing figure was the only one from this lot that didn't come with his original weapon. I do have my other reseal of this figure as well as loose ones but it's impossible for me to know for sure if any of them actually came with the figure even though they are all vintage, original weapons that are correct for this figure (based on the information that's out there).

Sorry to say that but let me know if you still want a picture any way.

Ian
Hi ian, thanks for getting back to me :D No problem I only wanted pictures if he came with his original weapon. Again thanks for all the info :D

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:21 am
by walkie
Pomse2001 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:58 am
Palifan wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:22 am
Pomse2001 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:22 pm


Ian can you please share a good picture of the blaster so we can see the blaster variant ?

Unfortunately the Luke X-Wing figure was the only one from this lot that didn't come with his original weapon. I do have my other reseal of this figure as well as loose ones but it's impossible for me to know for sure if any of them actually came with the figure even though they are all vintage, original weapons that are correct for this figure (based on the information that's out there).

Sorry to say that but let me know if you still want a picture any way.

Ian
Hi ian, thanks for getting back to me :D No problem I only wanted pictures if he came with his original weapon. Again thanks for all the info :D
The LXW is also the same factory as the first 12, so going off that the correct sculpt for the smuggler blaster would be the same as han's ;)

Re: Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:24 am
by Pomse2001
walkie wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 11:21 am
Pomse2001 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:58 am
Palifan wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:22 am



Unfortunately the Luke X-Wing figure was the only one from this lot that didn't come with his original weapon. I do have my other reseal of this figure as well as loose ones but it's impossible for me to know for sure if any of them actually came with the figure even though they are all vintage, original weapons that are correct for this figure (based on the information that's out there).

Sorry to say that but let me know if you still want a picture any way.

Ian
Hi ian, thanks for getting back to me :D No problem I only wanted pictures if he came with his original weapon. Again thanks for all the info :D
The LXW is also the same factory as the first 12, so going off that the correct sculpt for the smuggler blaster would be the same as han's ;)
Wow, thanks mate for that info :wink: