Snake real or repo?

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey guys struggling on this one, at first I thought it looked ok, now the more I look I'm unsure 🙈 also unsure about the colour of the cane, the bottom pics are the ones I've been sent by the seller, any advice fully appreciated 👍

6200510D-2C21-4320-A00C-10A77F82F316.jpeg

EBFECCB0-D1D1-412B-AEDD-95DDAF1E15EC.jpeg

D42D3443-2E5D-4CC4-999F-2FEAF5A3697C.jpeg

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi Twistedmetal It's difficult for me to tell with this one some Yoda snakes are blatent fakes this one looks very orange but possibly the ones I have had in hand are dirtier. I would ask for clearer picture of it if you are unsure and the seller can take the time.

Sorry I can't be of more help

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
It looks to be the Unitoy mold from the shape of the feet (though I can't be certain) and the snake looks like it has a sprue in the mouth rather than gate on the side (which is also correct for the family). The cane colour looks ok.

But as Stubbs says without better pics it's hard to be sure for certain. If you can get a close up pic of the cane from the rear and a better pic of snake showing all of it, it would help.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Thanks for the help guys, fully appreciate it, but I missed out on the little fellow 🙈 still it's more a learning thing also for me, because it's surprising just how much fake stuff there is out there 😬

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom