Luke saber

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey guys me again 🙈 ok so I've been using TIG a lot, and I think slot of info on there is great, however I still find it hard on some weapons, to see the difference 🤦🏼 Anyways I've spotted a farmboy I was going to buy, I asked the seller to send me some pics, of the saber alone, he said he can't because the tip will break if he takes it out, he has told me it's original, but by looking at pics on TIG, I'd say it looks more repo, I know the pics arnt ideal to go off, but any info would be great so I know wether to buy it or not,

Regards,

Scott.

68ED312D-1573-4144-8AE9-BDE84BD9D4B3.jpeg

E48E7940-4A08-4813-8891-EEE55CB9ECA7.jpeg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Hard to tell when it's from a picture, although it looks to have a line/ridge along the main body of the saber , which doesn't look right but maybe it's the light or my old eyes
Always need clear pics
LFB with original saber is a figure that's gone up in price so you need to be sure you've got a genuine saber, as they are not cheap on their own.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey Mike, he's sold now, but tbh I just didn't have a good feeling about him at £28 quid, but sometimes you get lucky on eBay, had a beauty White Leia come in the post today, with original cape, chuffed to bits with her 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom