Vintage Star Wars Weekly

saber

Jedi Knight
Came across this on youtube, may have been posted before as it's a year old.

Could be good for us new to the collecting side, seems good - although a tad slow and dreary

dont know if these people are on here or if anyone knows them? Very informative though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mDwcbVRB8I

saber

Jedi Knight
yeh that what I thought Bullox, not the most exciting of presentation and the Princess could do more I reckon

but information wise seems helpfull

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
saber said:
yeh that what I thought Bullox, not the most exciting of presentation and the Princess could do more I reckon

but information wise seems helpfull

If your talking about DarthBeer little shows from a year ago they are only helpful if you wanna learn how to make fake recards. Quite a few scammers on ebay use those you tube videos now as a guide for creating fakes recards to fool / rip off unsuspecting new collectors.

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
I would not call Darthbeers video very usefull, this guy only uses fake cardbacks with recarded figs.
Like Jaymassive allready said, he also created a video wich shows step by step how to recard a figure.... just what scammers needed some help from a guy that shows them how to make more perfect recards.... :roll:
And to be honest , with admiral wetbar or something next to him (who even can't speak with his mask on) talking about much things he doesn't know half this show is just a joke.
But i am talking about the show here, becuase i spoke (tru pm) a couple off times with this guy and he's allright. He even teached me how the get wrinkels and folds out off vinyl capes, so they display like new again. (Without have them between a big stack off books for weeks, ask me if you wanna know how).

Anyway, the show is just rubbish IMO.

Joe

Grand Master
Sorry this show all came about because of me in a strange way :oops:

I found his original video of how to recard on youtube and set him up for a bit of a flame on RS and it all went pear shaped and he started doing this monstrosity of a show.

= PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ALL WHO MAY HAVE WATCHED =

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom