Vintage Variant Guide

mike-skywalker

Padawan
After collecting Variants for many years I started to create a variant guide. I´ve chosen the Cloud Car Pilot for my debut. Whenever I´ll have some spare time I`ll make another character. I guess that´ll be a long taking time project. Still missing a lot of variants to hunt for.
There are probably a lot of mistakes in my english...just ignore it or send me a PM and I´ll correct it.
Usually I made it as PDF file, but I am looking for a website, where to share PDF files...maybe you have some suggestions for sharing it. For now I converted it into JPGs.
I hope you´ll like it.

variantguidecloudcarpilot-001.jpg

variantguidecloudcarpilot-002.jpg

variantguidecloudcarpilot-003.jpg

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Nice stuff, shows us more mate.

by the way wich variation off the Lili ledy CCP is that the light grey belt or darker silver belt? :lol:

sorry mate with so many different CCP's in the pic i could not resist.. :oops:

mike-skywalker

Padawan
Many thanks for the kind words but I have bad....and good news.
A collector friend of mine (wbobafett) who already made the COO thread at Rebelscum is also right now working at a variant guide.
I decided to quit my project and´ll give wbobafett all my help he needed to finish his guide. Don´t be disappointed...that guide will be much better.

Joe

Grand Master
mike-skywalker said:
Many thanks for the kind words but I have bad....and good news.
A collector friend of mine (wbobafett) who already made the COO thread at Rebelscum is also right now working at a variant guide.
I decided to quit my project and´ll give wbobafett all my help he needed to finish his guide. Don´t be disappointed...that guide will be much better.

Very noble of you , I think your guide was pretty good actually but if you have faith in the new project being better with Wolff then go for it. Good luck to you both

aussiejames

Sith Lord
It also looks like Tom Derby is interested in doing a variant guide as well. I wonder if he will offer his help/knowledge or will expect/like you guys to help him? Regardless I really look forward to all the information and pictures.

Joe

Grand Master
Whatever the outcome of these efforts, I hope (really I do) that the information once collated is agreed on and available to all when (if) its finished.

I don't think Tom has the balls to pull it all together then claim it's his or use it solely for grading purposes but you can't deny that he has a vested interest in the project as it helps his business in the long run.

Anyway, if everyone has the same aim on this project, I hope the arrow hits the target.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom