Silver Grin is the balls when it comes to selling because...

Joe

Grand Master
Well I sold you quite a few things so I can at least attest to your super fast payments! lol!

Nick is a good man and he totally doesn't look like Obi Wan.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I have sold to Nick before and he was spot on. No hassles. Dont hesitate to deal with Nick. 8)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Also the balls when it comes to buying. Bought the Darth Maul money box a few weeks back, very nice to deal with, fast payer and very friendly. Big thumbs up :)

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Just received 2 carded figures from Nick, and i am well happy.

The packaging was fantastic (bubblewrap inside the starcase) never seen that before, but 1st class, The items themselves were described correct, but i would say they are even in better condition than described, the Lando was described as "a little Stressed" my personal view is it is one of the best bargins i have bought, the card, bubble and figure are spot on!

Nick himself is a pleasure too deal with, very polite, honest and generally a top guy, don`t hesitate too buy from Nick, i have bought many figures from many people and Nick is one of the finest.

Thanks alot mate.

Kind regards,

Scott.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Just sold Nick an item and he is an all round top geezer. Quick payment, good comms and a nice bloke. Cheers. Lee.

Lonebudman

Jedi Knight
Just received a parcel from Nick today,splendid card,great comms,excellent packaging and fast delivery!
Thank you very much sir! :D

Chico

Jedi Knight
Moc figure arrived today - quick delivery, well packaged, exactly as described and great comms - top seller and would happily buy from again!

As the title of this thread says, Silver Grin truly is the balls...

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Recieved 3 MOCs from Nick. The MOCs are absolutely beautiful for a very reasonable price. They were sent Royal mail next day delivery and Nick refunded me £10 pounds on the spot as he could get all in one box, a thorough gentleman...and an absolutely wonderful packaging.

Top man.

Thanks Nick and happy Vinyl hunting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom