db94's feedback

itfciain

Grand Master
Completed my first deal on here with Colin (although had dealt with him before through Ebay) - absolute top bloke, very easy to deal with, great communication and instant payment

He is a great addition to the board and I look forward to seeing his limelight :wink:

poncho

Grand Master
colin bought some old vhs's of me, im glad they have gone to someone that will appreciate them. top bloke, friendly and would recomended to anyone on the board wanting to do a transaction with him. 8)

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
amazing to deal with easy how things should be done come back anytime cant give enough praise thanks

Deber

Padawan
I bought some UKG cases form him. Packed extremely well, very fast shipping and very friendly communication. A real easy going transaction. Colin is a very sweet and lovely person to deal with! Thank you!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Colin has gone out of his way to get some Rebels figures for my boys whilst he was over in the US. He posted it quickly and it was even gift wrapped when it arrived! Absolute top guy 8)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Colin picked up a legacy figure for me at cost, really appreciate it, arrived really well packed, no problems at all, top bloke!

grinchy

Sith Lord
Did a trade with Colin for one of my yodas, he sent his half of the deal promptly, well packaged and no problems, nice trading with you mate :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
Colin picked me up a few items for me that i could not get hold of in my shitty home town. Guys like this make my heart glow and please do not hesitate to do Colin any favours that he needs as he would do anythign for you twice over! Infact you wouldnt believe he was a jock :lol: Thankyou my friend. Top bloke.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom