Sussex comic con

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Anybody been to this before? This year it's on the weekend of 7th august. Not just Star Wars but some star sars actors are there this year.

lejackal

Grand Master
waztotuk said:
Echo live is the place to be that weekend

You can't complete with this, Wayne

Attachments

• A32A8361-6233-4C9D-9D8D-9EA0A4DD8291.png
    A32A8361-6233-4C9D-9D8D-9EA0A4DD8291.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 506

Robstyley

Sith Lord
No I haven't been to that one. Not too far for me so might be worth a look. I've been to the Brighton one a few years back which was really good, loads of cool stuff to see and tons of good stalls with all sorts. I met Kenny Baker and Carl Weathers. Even had a BTTF Delorean there :shock: :D

P1060640(2).jpg

P1060650(2).jpg

Smugglers2018

DarthHamblin said:
Anybody been to this before? This year it's on the weekend of 7th august. Not just Star Wars but some star sars actors are there this year.

First time the event has run ,, it's August 7th & 8th ..
Saturday has great star wars guests but Sunday is a total star wars day with 20 star wars guests. We run Croydon star wars charity day as well November 6th . And loads of great guests still to be added

https://www.facebook.com/sussexcomiccon

Over 50 traders , and so much more

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Robstyley said:
No I haven't been to that one. Not too far for me so might be worth a look. I've been to the Brighton one a few years back which was really good, loads of cool stuff to see and tons of good stalls with all sorts. I met Kenny Baker and Carl Weathers. Even had a BTTF Delorean there :shock: :D

P1060640(2).jpg

P1060650(2).jpg
Never been to the Brighton one, is it on this year?
I'm in beetween Brighton and edenbridge twenty minutes from both 😃

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Yes I have just seen this, on Brighton racecourse. I'm in hailsham not far from Eastbourne so pretty easy to get to.

Smugglers2018

waztotuk said:

Echo is a good event , if we knew that they were planning to run on the same day id have run the weekend before but we booked the date and was advertised since December so couldn't change. Unlike Wayne I won't take a cheap shot and say we're the place to be , although if looking for guests our event is totally star wars on the Sunday out of respect echo is on the Saturday

waztotuk

Jedi Knight
Smugglers2018 said:
waztotuk said:

Echo is a good event , if we knew that they were planning to run on the same day id have run the weekend before but we booked the date and was advertised since December so couldn't change. Unlike Wayne I won't take a cheap shot and say we're the place to be , although if looking for guests our event is totally star wars on the Sunday out of respect echo is on the Saturday

Sorry you feel like that Rich, it was a throw away comment, your event will be amazing and I wish you luck with it. The clash is very unfortunate however it was all our venue could offer. I know you'll have a fantastic day. Message me for a catch-up anytime mate .
Wayne

Smugglers2018

Hey Wayne it's all good, I just pulling ur leg , I was going to change the date so not to clash as was hoping to come to echo this year tbh, but I thought best way for us both was to put our star wars guests on the Sunday that way doesn't clash .. It's all good fella . Will defo get up to echo later in the year

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Smugglers2018 said:
waztotuk said:

I will definitely be there with the family on the Sunday mate 👍

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Smugglers2018 said:
Brighton is on in July. Sussex comic con August 7th & 8th ,

Hi Rich, is there a family ticket for Sunday only as I can only see the option for the Saturday?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom