MTM79 (+ hopefully others too :)) @ Tough Guy UK 2013

maniac79

Jedi Master
MTM79 = Meet the maniac79. :lol:

I will be in the UK from 25th - 28th January, the 25th and 28th being the travel days. I had the idea that maybe we could meet up with a couple of guys/women (maybe Karen wants to join? :lol:) on that weekend to actually meet in person for a change. :) The opportunity for a short meeting would be either on Saturday or Sunday. I will be at the "Tough Guy UK", a race in Wolverhampton near Birmingham. To be honest my knowledge of Geography is not good enough to tell if anybody of you is close to that.

News flash: I wanted to participate in the race together with my mum, but it looks as if she will participate without me. I had planned to train a lot more than I was able to. I was so tied up in work that I simply didn't have the time. During xmas time I additionally ate a lot of stuff which I shouldn't have (just couldn't resist *burp*), so instead of loosing weight, I actually gained weight. :?
I also had planned to buy some vintage SW stuff while I'm over there, but funds are mad tight right now, so maybe I could buy a few loosies from whoever makes it there, but nothing more.

That all being said, what do you guys think? Who would come and where could we meet? I know NOTHING about the area just that the name is Wolverhampton. :lol:

If that's too far away for all of you I guess we will at least all meet at CE II or in our garden for a SWFUK BBQ. :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
All you need to know 3 things about Wolverhampton is its in the middle (midlands) - its a **** hole & they talk funny there, think that about covers Wolves :lol:

if it had been the end of feb I would have only been 40 or so miles away as I am hoping to see family at the end of Feb, sadly Wolve's is about a 400 mile round trip from where I am at, so a visit from me is highly unlikely though not impossible :)

& you fat ****er! who ate all the pie's! :lol: - enforced diet for me to as i manage to loose half a stone over a month, sadly only took me about a week to put it back on when I statred slacking :cry:

lee gray

Sith Lord
Its ashame its all the way over there as too far for me, if only it had been in london, hope you have a good time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom