BP's next fair at Sandown 16th February 2013

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Hi guys,

Thought it would be a nice idea to have a meet up at the next fair at Sandown. All details found here:

http://www.bpfairs.com/fairs.php?fair=13

I'm probably gonna go for the 8am entry as it's my birthday the weekend before and i'll be asking for COLD HARD CASH!

Anyone fancy it? :eek:

Cheers,

Bram
:D

walkie

Sith Lord
Has anyone visited the Birmingham, Stafford or Buxton venues? if so are they any good for star wars?

Lee77

Sith Lord
I reckon ill be able to make this Bram. How do you get the early entry? I hate queuing up with the train and dinky car collectors. :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'd be up this but its my wife birthday on the Sunday and its the big 30 so think i'll be busy the whole weekend. Will be able to confirm nearer the time once I know what is planned.

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Lee77 said:
I reckon ill be able to make this Bram. How do you get the early entry? I hate queuing up with the train and dinky car collectors. :D

Just have to get there about 7:50 and go to the aide entrance where the stall holders go. You get the same badge as them sometimes it favours you in getting deals.

:D

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
I'd be up this but its my wife birthday on the Sunday and its the big 30 so think i'll be busy the whole weekend. Will be able to confirm nearer the time once I know what is planned.

Grow a pair! It's Vintage Star Wars Figures man, sort yourself out! :lol:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bramistuta25 said:
jedi_masters said:

Grow a pair! It's Vintage Star Wars Figures man, sort yourself out! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom