Echo base 2 - Leeds 7th march 15 this weekend

Djbighair

Jedi Master
A day event at fab cafe in Leeds.

Organised by a Richard McLean, coinnut and myself.

An event to buy Star Wars but the main aim is for collectors to get together and swap, trade there extras, loads of books to read, special Star Wars related drinks.

A quiz to win ukg items, last time we gave away over £400 in prizes.

Fab cafe is in Leeds city centre it's a scifi themed bar, we have it from 11 till 4:30 for us then it opens to the public. Tickets can be bought in advance or on the door. The fee is basically for us to cover the venue not profit. Think its £5.. Kids free.

A chance to put a face to a name, swap, trade and talk, or just a day away from the wife and have a few beers. Children welcome, Star Wars related stuff will be on the big screen. Ukg will be there for you to talk to about grading and what it entails, you can win cases too.

Everyone who came to echobase 1in Manchester is coming to this event too.

Ask Richard h if you want any impartial info on this. Any other info please contact me about venue or getting there (iam in leeds) or coinnut if its about the event. We have a Facebook page echobase2 please ask to join. We will be running competitions on there. So far we have given away a moc and a last 17 Luke stormtrooper in the last month.

spoons

Grand Master
Splendid - I'll be there

Still need to speak to Rich M about droid factory spares

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I'm planning to be driving to EB2 from Stoke-on-Trent, can anyone recommend parking in Leeds close to this?

TC-14

Sith Lord
First time I've heard of this place, and I'm local to Leeds! Sounds great, it'll be good to meet up with others and put names to faces.

JimboUK- Park at the Merrion Centre multistorey, you'll just be a 2 minute walk from the cafe. Hope that helps, mate.

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/pub-bar/fab-cafe/

Martin

Richard_H

Grand Master
This is a great event and under normal circumstances I would be at this one but it looks as though it's clashed with a camping weekend for me.

For those who've been to FF you will not be disappointed. Lots of vintage items (and modern) at realistic prices. Some great raffles and great people to chat to.

For those who've never been to FF you need to go to this. Support events in your local (and no so local) areas if you want more of them.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
JimboUK1979 said:
Coming from Stone really (but no ones ever heard of it so say Stoke).

I know it :) Not far from me. Sometimes meet some of the boys at the Darlaston for a beer ;)

If I'm free and can make it to the event, fancy a car share?

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Park ya university multi-storey. 4 min walk from cafe. Well cheaper than merrion car park on a Saturday. Great pub next to it too, dry dock, a grounded boat that's been made into a pub..

Wookie cookies, blue milk and other treats will be available. Wookie cookies will be a donation trust box, with all monies revieved going to a local children's charity... For them to buy Star Wars toys to aid young peoples development.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Might come but got lad on Saturdays so depends.be cheaper to get train from fitzwilliam or sandal if ye ask me as Leeds takes piss with price of parking

coinnut

Jedi Knight
Be great to see you there somehow we want to make it better and I know you will everyone will that comes just think 2 vintage days out in a week should be good

Djbighair

Jedi Master
You need to get along to this guys. Gonna be loads of stuff available.
Plus beer, empire strikes back on the big screen along with plastic Galaxy.
Books to peruse prizes to be one and banter with fellows.

Bring stuff to trade or swap.

Rich

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 746
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom