Stafford Toy Fair Sunday 10th Jan

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Only went to this on Sunday to get out of the house for an hour, it's only 20 minutes away. Generally not a good show, only ever picked up a loose Palitoy Landspeeder before now.

Nothing's changed. Horrible fair to get around, aisles are too narrow and the stench of piss and crotch is almost unbearable at times. Seriously, this show more than any other brings out the worst smelling people in the UK.

Got my son some loose SW Lego figures he wanted, and found a loose no COO Hammerhead with genuine gun for a fiver but there was nothing else there. But did anyone see the showbox full of beaters for £8 each?! £8! And they were all common and all shagged - badly, and absolutely filthy.

Not sure I'll bother with this one again.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
and the smell, are you sure you weren't hanging out with Jez, he smells like that

It's all that running, and has he taken a leaf out of Paula Radcliffe's book and piss himself half way round? That would explain that smell.

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Sorry about the smell, I'd been round on the early bird and marked my territory!!

I got an AF Hunter figure for my SAS Wolverine (£5 bargain) and 21 decent condition SW figs with no weapons for £20.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I thought I recognised your foul stench when I walked through the doors.

Yes, Donington is a goer, equally stench-ridden.

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Managed to pick up A-wing pilot loose no blaster for £25, a Leia organa complete for £7 :D thought it might have been repro but the guy i brought the a-wing confirmed it was genuine, it floated at home so a bargain. Also picked up a paploo for £10 with a repro staff. There was a whiff of old men but overall not too bad. As someone that has just got back into collecting from a few years break, can anyone recommend any fairs or meets. Have a few bits for sale or swaps.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clawrence said:
Managed to pick up A-wing pilot loose no blaster for £25, a Leia organa complete for £7 :D thought it might have been repro but the guy i brought the a-wing confirmed it was genuine, it floated at home so a bargain. Also picked up a paploo for £10 with a repro staff. There was a whiff of old men but overall not too bad. As someone that has just got back into collecting from a few years break, can anyone recommend any fairs or meets. Have a few bits for sale or swaps.

Farthest From. Next one is likely to be in April. Always in Fordingbridge, Hampshire. The social event the night before is as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. Check out the photos from previous event (Google is your friend) and if you want a table contact Dave Tree at All The Cool Stuff. I'm not going to bother going on about how much you need this event in your vintage Star Wars life. You need to find that out yourself!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom