Celebration Emoji Pins

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
Posted in the Modern Collecting forum, but wondered if this might be a better place??

Does anyone have any of the Celebration Emoji pins to sell?? I'm regretting not buying more now, managed to get 28 of them though.

Jake

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
A full set's going to be real spendy!

Have you seen how much they're going for on ebay? Some people are asking £50 for the 4 packs, which were £22 at the show.

Any variants are silly money, winking Lando is up for £140.

I got standard Lando for £12 inlcuding shipping last night, annoyed that I hesitated on a Luke for £14 delivered and that was gone when i looked again!

IKnow

Youngling
We are actually debating selling our second set. We didn't really mean to get a second set and had ordered duplicates of the pre-sale ones as we thought we would need them to trade with, but I found out about the blue ghost yoda and went a bit OTT!

What would people think would be a fair price to ask?

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
some pins are going for silly money. I have sold stuff like yoda and anakin for £25 each on eBay and I have a winking lando that I've put up for a reasonable £100 (others are asking £120+)

I've put my TFA and Droids packs up for £65 and the Classic pack for £60.

I got these on a whim and i'm only really interested in vintage so whatever i flip them for will go towards a few MOC's

....just wish I'd bought more boxes now!

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
I've managed to get hold of a spare Kanan if anyone would like to trade??

I need

Jawa
Yoda
Nein Numb
Jabba
Rex

lejackal

Grand Master
I'm after a Bossk one and wondered if the £16 or so on Ebay is okay but after reading this I guess the answer is yes.

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
Yeah, that's kind of about the price for the bulk of them, but if you're lucky you can get some a bit cheaper (got Ezra for £12 last week)

Unfortunately there are some of the fairly standard ones seem to be fetching a but more.

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
lejackal said:
I'm after a Bossk one and wondered if the £16 or so on Ebay is okay but after reading this I guess the answer is yes.

I have a Bossk extra if you'd like. £10 and that includes shipping. Just let me know :)

Shaun ><>

lejackal

Grand Master
Tazmanianflea said:
lejackal said:

I have a Bossk extra if you'd like. £10 and that includes shipping. Just let me know :)

Shaun ><>
Hi Shaun,

thanks mate, yes please.

PM me the details and I will sort tonight for you.

Cheers,

Carl

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
Hey guys,

There's a Facebook page that's been set up just for pin traders from this years celebration. It's been awesome and has been a very good and trustworthy community for trading and helping each other out. Just search for "Star Wars Celebrarion Pin Trading" and it comes right up!

Good luck in your hunt

Shaun ><>

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
I just shipped out the Bossk to my wife in the Uk and she'll get it sent out to you as soon as it arrives to her. And you should check out the pin trading page we have on Facebook.... It's been amazing so far!! Cheers!

Shaun ><>

lejackal said:
Tazmanianflea said:
lejackal said:

Shaun ><>
Hi Shaun,

thanks mate, yes please.

Cheers,

Carl

lejackal

Grand Master
Tazmanianflea said:
I just shipped out the Bossk to my wife in the Uk and she'll get it sent out to you as soon as it arrives to her. And you should check out the pin trading page we have on Facebook.... It's been amazing so far!! Cheers!

Shaun ><>

lejackal said:
Tazmanianflea said:

Shaun ><>
Hi Shaun,

thanks mate, yes please.

Cheers,

Carl
Thank you Shaun, you're a star.....this will be my first pin and the plan is the only one as it's for my fledgling Bossk focus but we'll see.

Cheers

Carl

lejackal

Grand Master
Just in case anyone has cash to burn or scorn to pour

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322241617864

:twisted:

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
Just to give you a status update,

It looks like the package I sent over there is through customs and almost to my wife. When she gets it I'll have the pin posted your way. ;-)

lejackal said:
Tazmanianflea said:
lejackal said:

Shaun ><>
Hi Shaun,

thanks mate, yes please.

Cheers,

Carl

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom