Spring Farthest From?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
We must be due a date announcement soon, right? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms here. :lol:

Chris

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Don't expect an announcement any time soon.

Fordingbridge village hall is undergoing massive structural repairs. 12-14 weeks worth. I know dave tree is heavily involved in the community and getting this done. I don't think anything will be announced until the works have been finished and I know there are other events that will be waiting for the hall to be finished.

I have a feeling the spring one won't happen. Maybe looking at the autumn one as the next.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:

Fordingbridge village hall is undergoing massive structural repairs. 12-14 weeks worth. I know dave tree is heavily involved in the community and getting this done. I don't think anything will be announced until the works have been finished and I know there are other events that will be waiting for the hall to be finished.

I have a feeling the spring one won't happen. Maybe looking at the autumn one as the next.
Thanks for the update.
That's going to be a long wait until the Autum, I too am getting the FF shakes and needed a "fix".

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:

Crumbs, chief! Well I hope the works go all according to plan. Fingers crossed the next FF comes fairly soon.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:

When you say autumn you mean the first week of August so technically summer? :lol:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Well this sounds promising...
Capture.JPG

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
In his front room? That would make Jeff's stall even harder to avoid :lol:

David Tree

Jedi Master
so non-helpful jibes aside :) , the only show in the UK that is 100% vintage Star wars toys and memorabilia is back on Saturday 18th of May 2019

Avonway Community Centre
36 Shaftesbury Street
Fordingbridge
Hampshire
SP6 1JF

Early Bird Entry
11am-12pm £4 per person.
General Entry
12pm-4pm Adult Entry £2, Under 13 £1, Under 3's free.

If you have never been before, what are you waiting for?
There will be many of your fellow collectors and friends there too, along with a huge diverse range of vintage toys and collectibles at all ends of the price scale. Finish that loose run, grab yourself more for that focus or maybe even find that holy grail.

If you are interested in trading at the event, please send an email to [email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom