Galaxy's Edge

SOJ

Sith Lord
Planning on taking the family to Orlando late next year. Hopefully the queues will have calmed down a little.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Just got back from two weeks in Orlando. Had a fantastic time. Massively expensive (had to sell my car and 2 high end MOCs to make it possible and even then it was a stretch) and the humidity/heat was really hard work at times, but we had a fantastic time. Galaxy's Edge was wonderful. Spent two days at Hollywood Studios, with most of the time in Galaxy's Edge. Did Smuggler's Run (good), Rise of the Resistance (3 times- sensational!), Oga's Cantina (brilliant) and Savi's Workshop Lightsaber building (great!). Also spent a lot of time just mooching around in the environment- there's so much to see and do. Doc Ondar's Den of Antiquities is an absolute feast for the eyes- incredible stuff to spot everywhere. Would 100% definitely go back- would love to go if they build it in Paris.

Anyone else been? Would be great to hear your thoughts!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Sounds like you had a ball mate, my lad has just come back he went with Daughter in law and my grandson (6 years old) they absolutely loved it he did the lightsaber build for him and my grandson and the droid build ( R 2 & Chopper)
he was blown away and is booking to go back again 2 years down the line, as you say costs an arm and a leg, but he said worth every penny …lifetime experience

good to hear you had a great time mate, well done!

id sell a kidney but it's my 60 th this month so prob only get a tenner for it !

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Glad they had a good time, Mike. Your grandson will remember it forever. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience- real memory building. It paid off going when the boys were older. They had the time of their lives! Saw lots of really small children, who were just tired, hot and bothered.

Saw the Indy stunt show as well, which was great. The Jurassic Park and Harry Potter stuff at Universal was also superb. Diagon Alley was amazing. Also, despite hating the movies, the Avatar stuff was excellent, especially the Rite of Passage ride, which was awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom