Spoons and Roundster’s party night, Hereford Aug 24th

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
I may be overselling this, but the one and only Andrew "spoons" Norton is coming down to Hereford for a night out!
Anyone else fancy a burger, beers and vigorous archaeology chat, let me know!

Evening all, Spoons and roundsters party night is confirmed for Saturday 24th August. Evening is at the barrels beer festival
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186302-d3326067-Reviews-The_Barrels-Hereford_Herefordshire_England.html?m=19905

And Mr Norton is staying here...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186302-d1773796-Reviews-Holly_Tree_Guest_House-Hereford_Herefordshire_England.html?m=19905

Let me know if you can make it as the beer festival sells out pretty quick. Not just beer, loads of live music too

lejackal

Grand Master
Any idea on dates?

EDIT: ignore the complete moron that read the post but not the title :? :oops: :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
This sounds excellent!

Looking to be around the 17th August Carl, but fairly flexible. I'm buying some die cast off young Roundster and thought it would be good to see the delights of Hereford.

coomber75

Sith Lord
spoons said:
This sounds excellent!

Looking to be around the 17th August Carl, but fairly flexible. I'm buying some die cast off young Roundster and thought it would be good to see the delights of Hereford.
damn it more die cast ..... and in my childhood area... damn yiu Hereford where was your star wars joy when i needed it :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
spoons said:
This sounds excellent!

damn it more die cast ..... and in my childhood area... damn yiu Hereford where was your star wars joy when i needed it :lol:

Ha ha - looking like the 24th at this rate for those that are interested

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
spoons said:
coomber75 said:
spoons said:
This sounds excellent!

Ha ha - looking like the 24th at this rate for those that are interested

Sounds good to me.

coomber75

Sith Lord
lived in morton on lugg hereford then moved to newent... glos amazing car boot at the cattle market well about 25 yrs ago :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
roundster said:
I used to work in Ludlow, nice place!

and famous for being home to Crash and Zapp magazines. I used to love Crash - put that on the itinery Roundster!

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Good news attendees, the weekend of the 24th should coincide with the barrels beer festival!
Best pub in Hereford and local beers too (wye valley brewery!)

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bank holiday Saturday confirmed!!

Evening all, Spoons and roundsters party night is confirmed for Saturday 24th August. Evening is at the barrels beer festival
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186302-d3326067-Reviews-The_Barrels-Hereford_Herefordshire_England.html?m=19905

And Mr Norton is staying here...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186302-d1773796-Reviews-Holly_Tree_Guest_House-Hereford_Herefordshire_England.html?m=19905

Let me know if you can make it as the beer festival sells out pretty quick. Not just beer, loads of live music too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom