toy_trader_uk on ebay sold me a repro instead of an original

chiktabba

Youngling
Sorry for my poor english, my native lenguage is french.

I think there is nothing worst for a collector than to receive a repro instead of an original, especialy when it comes from a profetionnal of toys.

I bought a china rebel soldier on ebay from toy_trader_uk in a direct trade. It was said "it comes with "ORIGINAL" blaster! "great for serious collector"!!! :lol: funny

I was really pissed off this morning when I received it to see that the blaster was a repro. Also I wrote very kindly to him to tell him I was surprised, but I was even more surprised when he complitly denied it and said I must be wrong!!
Then I insisted and he said I should be happy because he sold me a nice figure! I can't beleive it.

So I just want you to be aware of that because I know you hate repro as much as me.

here is our little conversation:
"Hi
I received the figure today, thank you. But you gave me a repro blaster, and It was said It is an original. What do you propose?"

"Hi
I don't deal in repro I never have and I never will , so I think you are mistaken
David
- toy_trader_uk

"Is this really your answer to this? i don't think this is really professionnel.
I Am a serious star Wars collector, and i recognised it was a repro first thing when i saw It. Then i did the water test, That confirmed my thought, then i went to impérial gunnary website to identify the repro and again i had confirmation.
i Am absolutly positive It is a repro. I admit you CAN Make a mistake, but if you deny It and don't do anithing to repair this, i would have to Make a note in conséquence. Sorry about That but i Am very surprised by your answer.
- routchane"

"yes it is, as I don't deal in repro at all , Look at my shop there are no repros of anything listed there, it may be possible that i have made an error it looked fine to me and i can't water test every weapon I get.
You got the a nice condition china scuplt figure with a 3.00 off best offer discount and you could buy another weapon for less than that, so i think even if somehow it is repro you have not done badly
if you don't want the item then please send it back to me
- toy_trader_uk

"In fact this is what i was thinking, i got a repro wapon because i asked a lower price, but then you should have told It before.
I won't waste my Time sending It back.
I propose you sent me a réal wapon or refond 3 euros witch is the price of an original blaster.
- routchane"

"Plus you are suppose to be a professional toy trader, you say you sell an original blaster, It has to be original. I recognised It very easily, if you don't, then you should do the water test or change your job or not saying you are selling original wapon
- routchane" :mrgreen:

"well you think wrong,
if you want to think liek that then maybe I could think you thought the shipping was to high ( as shipping is expensive) and this is a way to get more money off?
you have misunderstood me, I don't KNOWINGLY OWN OR SELL any repro items if this is a repro then that is the way it was sold to me and I have missed it
you have already had 3.00 off I'm not refunding any more without a return, it can't bother you that much if its 'a waste of your time' to return it
David
- toy_trader_uk

itfciain

Grand Master
Blimey - lesson in how not to do customers services - I'd neg him good and proper for that

Repos do sneaks past now and again but the bollocks about not testing every weapon is just not an acceptable excuse

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Very poor customer service, fully understand mistakes can be made, however, it is how that mistake is rectified, in a professional and courteous manner.

This guy seems not to want to know :!: ..negative feedback all the way for this one

chiktabba

Youngling
hi and thanks for your support because I felt bad about this story, anyway the seller finaly accept to refound 1,5gbp after I put a negative note on ebay and after he received messages from you on forums :) thanks let's spend more time on our collection instead ;)

theslider

Sith Lord
An arrogant tosser like this deserves a neg bombing!

I'm a shitty eBay seller, but even I wouldn't treat people like that! Sold something to Walkie that turned out to be repro (I didn't know at the time) 6 months later and I still give him a refund. Neg these bastards, it's the only language they understand!

theslider

Sith Lord
Just looking at his auctions he uses stock photos and his prices are quite high - almost sausagefingersfordy high!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom