BEWARE EBAY USER: shewolf_dog

walkie

Sith Lord
Yet another ebay PRICK!!

Here's the original listing, note the wording "MECCANO"

fOIhMnc.png

So I contact the seller and here's the following dialogue....

5P8cbbV.png

1Is7jEn.png

QuCtGry.png

15V7bOC.png

FxQ56n1.png

0NB2DiF.png

He's still in denial,and it appears another interested party contacts him....

LqwMx8i.png

Now he edits the listing.....

mxDeCdc.png

qESulmx.png

and the item doesn't sell, and so he relists it....

VZwnyu5.png

aSsg7YV.png

If your still reading I hope you agree that the only MORON here is the seller!!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Typical reaction from someone who can't even grasp the simple rules of an ebay listing. Didn't even get the grasp of your message.
He states "obviously not Meccano!!"… isn't that what you were pointing out?? :roll: :lol: The simple FACT is, is IS being described as Meccano; In the title. And shouldn't be.

Report him to ebay. They'll be very interested in his choice of wording on his listing. Then we'll see who the moron is.

PGowdy

Grand Master
walkie said:
This seller has serious issues!!

Agreed! The thing is; dishonest and lazy people (those 2 things always go hand ion hand) always want to get away with being lazy and dishonest.
When their clearly underhand techniques and lack of ethics are bought into question and they are faced with the truth they go into an almost simpleton like rage which really is just a personality malfunction. It's the part of the person that likes nothing more than to do wrong and ignore what is right faced, momentarily, with the smaller, suppressed part of himself that knows what he's doing is wrong and is ashamed of it. The larger part of himself creates an episode of dramatic rage in the hope of drowning out said timid moral part of his personality, and frightening it back into that deep, dark and damp part of his ever diminishing sense of self worth.
It's text book. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom