BLOCK MEMBER: sunano Leaves Negative Feedback Everytime

PGowdy

Grand Master
This is a buyer not a seller but i thought he deserved his own thread.
This scumbag left me negative feedback saying "item not received" Thought it was strange as he hadn't contacted me or opened a case so i check his feedback. He has left 17 negative feedbacks in the last month (yes, the last MONTH!) for items he has bought.
I have called ebay and reported him and they are taking it pretty seriously. The feedback he left me will be removed but still, this guy needs blocking asap!

ebay account: sunano
Name: Eder Sunano

PGowdy

Grand Master
Update on this: ebay has not only removed my neg from this cretin but has also removed all other negs left by this member. Literally dozens and dozens of them. So i think my good deed for the day is done.
I'm actually really annoyed with myself for not taking a screen shot of all of the negs he left but you'll have to take my word for it; There were 17 on the first page alone!! and many many others. So lots of sellers who never bothered to call ebay thinking there was no use (who can blame them?) have just had a neg removed. 8)

Then only disappointing thing is that ebay haven't banned the idiot. Altho no doubt he would have received some kind of warning letter from them which i guess is something.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sunano&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

As you can see, no negs now on his "feedback left for others" page. :D 8)

PGowdy

Grand Master
This little bastard is at it again. Despite ebay removing all the negs he'd left over the last year after i called them and reported him he's left another 3 in the last 5 days. What a little ****.
I'm going to contact all the members he's left feedback for and inform explain the situation. I'm in Paris for the next week so i think i'm gonna wait till i get back (let him leave 3 or 4 more) and then contact ebay again.
I'm on this prick now and i'm gonna get him reported and have his negs removed as many times as it takes.
(note in his 'feedback left for others the dozens under the top few that say "feedback revised on…" these all represent feedbacks he left that were negs :x ) ****ing little ****.
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sunano&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

ScreenShot2014-05-23at204949_zpse421b53e.png

Section 8

Sith Lord
He's at it again in a big way. Problem is people are offering refunds.

Not wanting to steal Gowdy's thunder but have sent messages to two of them.

Why haven't Ebay cracked down on this chap. Clearly out to get free items.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Section 8 said:
He's at it again in a big way. Problem is people are offering refunds.

Not wanting to steal Gowdy's thunder but have sent messages to two of them.

Why haven't Ebay cracked down on this chap. Clearly out to get free items.

Yeah, nice one. Can't believe he's still getting away with it.

I called ebay again just now and gave them what for. They are going to review his account now and i was promised he would either be handed an account limitation period or a suspension.
I said i will keep monitoring the account as someone needs to look out for the sellers as opposed to the buyers for a change. :roll:

PGowdy

Grand Master
And ebay have removed the negs again.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Unbelievable, he's at it again! :roll: :? :shock:
I'm gonna let it build up a little again and then get on to ebay… for the 3rd time. :roll:
Happy to watch this guy forever. Someone has to. :x

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Totally.

It just amazes me that no one has decided to set up a rival site. Assuming you had the money and half a ounce of common sense you would wipe eBay out in a few months.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
ebay are too well known at the moment. It needs somebody big to do it. but whether they go head for head with ebay, or they go after sections.

eg toys, or computer parts.

etsy is doing a reasonable job at vintage and craft items. but ebays footfall is enormous. Its still highstreet with a free carpark, whilst the rivals are back street with a rabid lurking clamper.

Section 8

Sith Lord
This twat is still at it. I've reported him again to Ebay and got fed the usual copy and paste shite about how they care about my opinion but are tied to do **** all about it unless an actual seller complains.

PGowdy

Grand Master
To be fair, ebay seem to be monitoring it. Every time i check back in on him his negs seems to have been removed. Don't know why they don't just ban the horrible little **** but i guess it's better this way. At least we can keep and eye on him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom