iforster84 is a twat

chazb73

Sith Lord
This guy had some nice items a tri logo Yak for one.
But it seems he hasn't posted any items to anyone.

I won the below. never received it. Tosser.

Check his feedback :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201087817962?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

itfciain

Grand Master
There have been a couple of threads about this guy - he listed a load of high end bits with fake pictures - I presume that he was trying to scam PayPal

walkie

Sith Lord
Looks like the items weren't even his, check the photos everyone has a different background :?

Not sure about you guys but I tend to photography my stuff in the same place :wink:

chazb73

Sith Lord
ponchobelt said:
what a ****

youll get your money back though right?

Yes - got my cash back.

Good points raised - looks like it Iain. Mine was only £4 odd - jeez the guy who bought Yak face must have been worried for a spell £400 quid odd :evil:

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
So someone like this twat offers stuff up for sale on eBay that he dosent own. eBay/PayPal will always refund you right?

Am I missing something, whats the point??

itfciain

Grand Master
Take the money out of your Paypal account straight away and you have instant cash - paypal will chase him for it though

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
This guy is a crook. Should be an immediate ban from Ebay. Block his ip address and everything. But Ebay don give a ****. They just want the fees :roll:

chazb73

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
This guy is a crook. Should be an immediate ban from Ebay. Block his ip address and everything. But Ebay don give a ****. They just want the fees :roll:

I know Liam - it's getting beyond a joke with these folk :(

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, that's what surprised me as well Liam.
Sorry, "surprised" is the wrong word. Disappointed, would be a better choice. He's had 10 negs for not sending items and yet Ebay haven't felt the need to ban him. Sums them up pretty well. They really do try their best to ruin what could be a bloody good business.

chazb73

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Yeah, that's what surprised me as well Liam.
Sorry, "surprised" is the wrong word. Disappointed, would be a better choice. He's had 10 negs for not sending items and yet Ebay haven't felt the need to ban him. Sums them up pretty well. They really do try their best to ruin what could be a bloody good business.

Yep I agree - it's actually a disgrace.

What would you eed to do to get banned???

Jimmy Saville probably still has an open account :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Easy. You can **** over as many buyers and or sellers as possible and Ebay won't give a ****, but if you don't pay their fees THEN and only then, they'll ban you!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Reported him 3 times.

Phoned eBay and spoke to someone who has passed his details onto their fraud department.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
From eBay:

Dear Grant,

We know your time is valuable and we appreciate you taking a moment to express your concern to us. Please continue to inform us whenever you have any cause for suspicion.

Let me reassure you that it's our top priority to ensure eBay remains a safe and reputable place to shop. We take reports of members who break our rules very seriously and we'll thoroughly investigate this matter. It's important to bear in mind that not all of the actions that we can take are visible to you or may not be visible immediately. Our disciplinary action ranges from formal warnings or temporary account restrictions to indefinite suspension of a member's account.

Again, thank you for taking the time to forward this information to us. We rely on dedicated members such as yourself to help us keep eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell.

Kind regards,

eBay Customer Service

chazb73

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Reported him 3 times.

Phoned eBay and spoke to someone who has passed his details onto their fraud department.

Jeez you had to phone them 3 times Grant :evil: they are a bunch of **** wits!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Reported him 3 times.

You should be on an Action Man forum instead of a Star Wars geeks forum Grant...

Good stuff mate 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom