Ebay Seller - Globobbles

Section 8

Sith Lord
Bought a boxed Palitoy Taun Taun. Arrived wrapped in one layer of paper, which had ripped showing the original TT box. The box wasn't great before hand so am unsure what extra damage has been done, but one side has bent inwards. Taun Taun just left loose the rattle around inside. I'm surprised it's arrived in the condition it did as one box or proper contact with another box would have crushed it instantly.

GLOBOBBIES can join the long list.

PS: Also charged me £5.50 for postage and then sent it Royal Mail 2nd class for £2.80.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Full refund time. Plus get on to Evilbay about his excess postage they should refund that.

Section 8

Sith Lord
I don't really want to post it back as I think i got it for decent price. A nice complete Taun Taun with a Palitoy ESB box for £18 + £5.50 postage.

He's offered to pay back the full price of postage which I suppose I'll be happy with. Is surely still worth £18.

Box will look ok when I make insert to push out the leaning side, which in fairness could have been like this already. He only posted one picture so am unsure what extra damage has been done. I'm just shocked at it being wrapped in SOFT white paper. Didn't even use parcel paper.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
White paper is just a seller who doesn't give a ****. Even a 4 year old would realise that wont protect it. I have no sympathy for people who post stuff like that. Demand a refund if only because he was so ****ing stupid.

Section 8

Sith Lord
Also looks like the Taun Taun has been shaved down the spine with scalpel. Probably to cover up yellowing along the seem.

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag393/familytreeman/P1030155_zps25c94d7e.jpg

Also the strap has split and been glued. :roll:

P1030156_zps37860d00.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom