Ebay Seller - Funends

Section 8

Sith Lord
Bought a joblot off this twat with the hope of local collection. Literally just 1 mile away.

Recieved this message.

"I see u won am away for a mouth so if u can wait till I get back we will sort something out"

A month my arse. The very same joblot has been relisted today. :lol:

What kind of twat does that. I asked him before the end of the auction to sell me the stuff at his price, but he let it go to the end of the auction. I admit I got a good deal on the lot.

I'm just gonna bid and win the new listing as well. :lol: **** him.

Is there anyway of finding out a sellers address.

Add FUNENDS to the list.

Section 8

Sith Lord
He's ended the relisting and said I can collect, but now has gone to Spain until the 4th. :D

This has now become entertaining. It's clear I've no chance of getting the items, but he's still keeping up the delay tactics instead of just saying I can't have them.

I'd love to know where he lives as his house is just a 5 minute walk away. I'd stalk the bastard. :lol:

Section 8

Sith Lord
Despite him being in Spain, he's also offered me some figures. Just so I could go and collect them AND the other stuff I won, I agreed to buy 10 beater figures for £20.

He's only gone and listed them as a £20 buy it now with postage costs. :lol:

He probably actually thinks I'll over pay for them and he'll post them less than a mile AND he still keeps the other stuff without me collecting or meeting face to face. :lol:

Section 8

Sith Lord
A happy ending to my ordeal. He contacted me and told me to call over for the stuff. Total caveman and white as a sheet for someone who's spent the last weeks in Spain. :lol:

£67 for near complete Falcon, AT AT, Speeder Bike, Vader TIE Fighter + 11 Figures.
Both blue struts are present in the falcon so am chuffed.

No wonder he didn't want to let it go as it's a bargain, buts that's the risk.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom