eBay Seller: b2fitness_de

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Seller: b2fitness_de

Non Star Wars related, however, avoid this seller if your looking at buying any sports goods/training tops.

Initially sent the wrong item. Asked if I wanted to keep it at a discounted price. I said no, I required the original item for training. Was told to return item to UK. I asked would return post be covered, reckoned it would be about €5 (actually cost €7.50) as it wasn't my fault. Seller said they would only refund €5 as that's what was agreed???.

Eventually i had to contact seller to see had they received returned item, which they had. To then be told that the original item I paid for was out of stock and wouldn't be restocked!

I immediately asked for a refund and was told that this request had been passed on to the 'Relevant department' :lol: This is just a fella operating by himself!

Anyway, still awaiting a refund. PayPal case opened. Appropriate Negative feedback duly left.

Fool..... :evil:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Although the chimp sent £3 for the return postage via PayPal standard as he reckoned it was the equivalent of €5...worked out as €3.30.... :x

Oh well

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Does PP not show you how much the other person will receive?

Surely he knows you paid him "X" so he refunds you that amount. Simple.

Ps, if you will use a Mickey Mouse currency :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah, if he actually agreed to pay you €5 then that's what he has to pay you. It's not up to him to guess (very badly) what €5 may be in £s or $s or whatever. Paypal lets you chose which currency you wish toy pay so he can easily select euros and pay the correct amount or just google the exchange rate and pay the correct £ amount.
You just need to write back to him and say-"'Hey, the amount you sent for return postage was no where near €5 as agreed (and i paid way more than that to return it). You only sent £3 which comes to less than €3.80. If you want to send it in £s rather than € could you please send another £1 which would bring it up to the agreed amount. Many thanks"
It's not a lot of money but it's the principle of it.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, pete's last sentence would be why i'd be emailing him.
A couple of quid/yo-yos is nothing, but that muppet ****ed you about and it's money he owes you. Why should he get to keep some of your cash for being a bellend?

Plus me and Pete are miserable bastards. :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
It is the principle, but also if he does this with all refunds/ issue resolutions he will be quids ( euros, etc) in!

Scammers :twisted: :twisted:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
It is the principle, but also if he does this with all refunds/ issue resolutions he will be quids ( euros, etc) in!

Scammers :twisted: :twisted:

Not really as ebay doesn't make the seller pay return postage (i assume you're talking about the postage to post the item back for a refund). Usually this comes out of the buyers pocket (blame ebay for that bullshit). But the point is he offered the money and an amount was agreed. So he owes you money. Simple as that.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
All sorted...lucky enough I guess to get postage refunded. Usually this doesn't happen, seller didn't have to refund return post cost by all accounts!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom