Jon's FS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodas_uncle

Youngling
4aaf513d-9ecd-4fff-bfbf-21ed6bc48c42_zpspnuc7x4g.jpg

064_zpsgzz1tv4y.jpg

063_zpsvaa0bp53.jpg

Luke £449, Yoda £499, Leia £199 ono (Sold).

They won't be on long as I am sending them to UKG once my latest consignment arrives.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hi,

Just a gentle tip, perhaps have a scan through this thread:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23184

These items are already listed on another fs thread. Perhaps bump the old sale thread rather than keep making new ones.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Jon. Yes I agree with Benji above.

Could you please update this thread with any future sales instead of opening seperate ones? Thanks :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Or create a new one and mark the old one(s) to be archived. Thanks

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
andy x-wing pilot said:
Prices now gone up on the tri logos listed as there is a bit of interest.
Greed bites again

I really don't want to derail this sale thread as the poster is entitled to ask whatever he wants for his items but if you don't like the prices, vote with your feet. i know I will.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yes I know I was guilty of doing it myself a couple of weeks ago but please try and respect people's sales threads, I don't want to have to ban discussion like RS does.

yodas_uncle

Youngling
Maybe you will get used to me soon and realise that I have near unobtainable stuff really cheap, and I am reliable.

8)

sith-smith

Grand Master
yodas_uncle said:
Maybe you will get used to me soon and realise that I have near unobtainable stuff really cheap, and I am reliable.

8)

Cool 8) look forward to seeing you post some on here

JFK

Jedi Master
Hi
Any chance the pictures could be taken out of the star cases ,I find you get a more true idea of the card and bubble condition ,makes life easier for potential buyers ,good luck with the sale

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
sith-smith said:
yodas_uncle said:

8)

Cool 8) look forward to seeing you post some on here
Love it - just spat tea all over the table!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
JFK said:
Hi
Any chance the pictures could be taken out of the star cases ,I find you get a more true idea of the card and bubble condition ,makes life easier for potential buyers ,good luck with the sale

Yeah I agree, this isn't a dig but for a dealer your photos are horrendous, for example this one, there isn't a single photo that's even in focus let alone well lit:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181680676334

If you want top dollar you need to put some effort in. People will only pay premium prices for premium condition, which as above you can't tell if the photos are crap or they are in star cases.

yodas_uncle

Youngling
For Our Foreign Friends Your Outtake Unnerves Willingness Actually Never Known Ever Reigns Supreme.

:lol:

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Or instead of being abusive you could just take the good advice offered..... :roll:

benny100

Sith Lord
yodas_uncle said:
For Our Foreign Friends Your Outtake Unnerves Willingness Actually Never Known Ever Reigns Supreme.

:lol:

I was going to buy from you, but unfortunately I have a no drivel policy when buying. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom