Ebay seller smithswotnots Avoid!!!

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Just to let forum members know about this seller and their practices, please do not buy from them...

I has two BIN items at £100 each on ebay, both were steals a POTF Luke Stormtrooper and Han Poncho, both looked legit and in good condition.

Seller stated they were away and couldn't post out for 10 days or so, fine I thought I'm prepared to wait.

Time for posting came and they contacted me saying they had refunded my eBay purchases which they did. My suspicions were starting to grow, but as they were a relatively new seller with 100% feedback thought I'd give benefit of the doubt.

I then get a invoice on PayPal for the two cards, with a bit knocked off as they had messed me around. I paid the invoice as was assured figures were sent out Special Delivery, I have asked for tracking numbers which are obviously fake as they are not recognised by the Royal Mail site.

I was also offered 3 further figs one a Rotj Fett for £100, but I held back as I had my suspicions b this point.

I have opened a PayPal dispute to try and get my £ back, which although off eBay I'm hopeful PayPal will refund me.

Guys name is Sam Willis
Email [email protected]

Don't get duped guys and girls

kieatky

Jedi Master
I saw these when they were first listed, they had an ESB Yoda as well if I remember correctly. Looking at the pictures alone started to set the alarm bells off ( close cropped images, only showing front and back of the cards). Plus the fact that the 'Buy It Now' price seamed too good to be true. Hope you manage to get your money back fella :)

chazb73

Sith Lord
Hey Lee - I bought the Yoda.

Been looking for a nice one for a while and I had the same thing done also. I too gave them the benefit of the doubt. Paid by PP goods thankfully

I'm going to phone PP and then open a case

Been stung by another wank also - just about to put a thread up

Good luck with it mate

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Bastards aren't they????

Hopefully we'll be stored out by PayPal and get our £ back.

Just escalated mine case to a claim, see what happens, 1st time in 15 years of collecting I've had to do so.

chazb73

Sith Lord
Totally Lee

Been a long time since I've had to do so too.

Phoned PP to point out the scam, they just said open a case :lol:

Escalated mine too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom