lexingtonlandscapes8 won 2, didn't pay.

stormcab

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
sorry to hear that had it happen to me a couple of times bloody pain.

Occasionally it can be a blessing. I have had an item go for more the second time :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
LOL TBH so have I :D

Not this time. They went for considerably less *cries*. Oh well, that's all the figures from my original collection sold, now I can stick to buying things I'm really after.

bobskins

Padawan
I bought a Star Wars LEGO item from this guy. Charged £10 for Special Delivery (it is small parcel size) but sent by First Class Recorded costing £4.45.

Suggested the costs were unfair and he said he had to cover petrol costs to the Post Office which is half an hour away.

Fact is he advertised one postage method, sent by a cheaper one and pocketed the difference. Now he is not interested in responding to me.

Poor principles in my opinion so one to avoid as a seller as well.

mumbo

Sith Lord
bobskins said:
I bought a Star Wars LEGO item from this guy. Charged £10 for Special Delivery (it is small parcel size) but sent by First Class Recorded costing £4.45.

Suggested the costs were unfair and he said he had to cover petrol costs to the Post Office which is half an hour away.

Fact is he advertised one postage method, sent by a cheaper one and pocketed the difference. Now he is not interested in responding to me.

I'd be giving him a neg for that :roll:

bobskins

Padawan
Gave him a neutral as the item was actually ok. He will just piss people off if he carries on with that postage crap though.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
bobskins said:

As Pete Gowdy is away i'll impersonate him.......i'm pretty sure you can get a refund for that. Forward it to ebay, include your Comms and they will find in your favour. They don't let sellers charge for petrol or time.

bobskins

Padawan
Yeah I think you're right. The major thing which should affect this is the fact he advertised one method and sent by another.

I've been trying to decide whether to take this up or not with eBay. Maybe I will...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom