toyrunner-colin

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
This seller has everything listed at stupidly high prices (IMO), which is of course their right. My irritation is that I did see one item that was at an OK price on a newly listed search; not cheap, just OK. I clicked BIN and paid immediately. I wasn't jumping around celebrating for snagging a killer piece at a bargain price, but content I'd bought something I wanted at an OK price... maybe even a touch overpaid, but cool with it.

5-6 hrs pass and then I receive a refund and a message that it was listed at the wrong price, fair enough, maybe they have realised its all at daft prices and will list more reasonably... maybe they have been advised it should be worth a few quid more or of course, i've been back-doored... win some loose some and I move on..

12 hrs pass, I did another eBay sweep and its listed again with a new BIN that was 62% more expensive!!!

Love to believe this is not a weird fishing scam to try to get more money for a quickly snapped up item, but the listed price now is just stupid, so no idea what they're up to.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/toyrunner-colin

lejackal

Grand Master
I may be bent a little harsh but I would've neg'd him for that, at the very least a neutral.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
I may be bent a little harsh but I would've neg'd him for that, at the very least a neutral.

I don't think a neg is harsh at all. He put it up,for sale, you bought it. That should've been the end of it but he's moved the goalposts. I'd neg him all day long :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom