Avoid - Kunec35

Richard_H

Grand Master
I wasn't going to write an avoid thread but this guy is really winding me up. It starts off being my fault. I totally accept that and have done from the start.

1. I saw an R5 baggie on ebay. It's not listed in Frank's guide as known combination.
2. I contacted Frank but unfortunately the item was due to end before he responded.
3. The description was in German but using google translate it was clear the baggie was genuine but had been opened
4. I paid for the item
5. Frank then contacts me saying he's dubious. Photos show tape is not correct and although the baggie is genuine it's a no
6. I contacted the seller for a refund as he hadn't posted the item. No response
7. I contacted the seller after another 2 days. No response
8. 2 days later he sends tracking info. So I accept I have to take a hit on the postage and send the item back.
9. I receive the item and it is very clear they don't belong together
10. I ask for a refund - no response
11. File an ebay claim. They say seller states no refunds. Ebay rules that it was partially buyers remorse and I should have waited until I received the item if I wasn't happy. Ebay close case after 1 week
12. File a paypal dispute and I won after another week
13. Item is sent back tracked and signed for
14. RoyalMail shows that item is delivered and signed for about 4 days later
15. 3 days later and paypal close the case because the tracking info was wrong
16. I rang paypal up playing holy hell and asking WTF
17. Buyer claims item not received and according to him it is in Dortmund (I have no idea about this)
18. I have my receipt which clearly shows his address and have to file another claim to start from scratch with paypal

This guy is clearly being unco-operative. He could have not sent the item and refunded me. He could have communicated. Nothing until paypal intervened and is still be awkward. Thankfully I also took photos of my packing the item as I had my suspicions that this wouldn't go simply.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Frank has highlighted this on facebook, also worth putting the link here, avoid this chump: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-R5D4-Mit-Kenner-Baggie-1978-/222111712191?hash=item33b6e3c3bf:g:4oYAAOSwYmZXL0Kb

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
I remember seeing this item for sale but I knew this was a fake with my limited knowledge, unfortunately you can't let the bidders know this. But glad to hear you got a refund.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom