Another tool - chelseablue75

lejackal

Grand Master
Won an item at 99p and then after opening a not received case get this :roll: :twisted:

Honestly, how much bollocks can you fit into one message!

indianawars

Sith Lord
Don't worry buddy, I've had to open a eBay case because someone decided they didn't like the final price of £2.99 + £4.99 P&P for a TFM Darth Maul lightsaber (Not my proudest moment) :lol: I know I over paid for it, but my godson wanted a Darth Maul saber :lol: Couldn't believe the seller wasn't jumping for joy finally seller it!

lejackal

Grand Master
indianawars said:
Don't worry buddy, I've had to open a eBay case because someone decided they didn't like the final price of £2.99 + £4.99 P&P for a TFM Darth Maul lightsaber (Not my proudest moment) :lol: I know I over paid for it, but my godson wanted a Darth Maul saber :lol: Couldn't believe the seller wasn't jumping for joy finally seller it!
If he had just been honest and said I'm not selling it for 99p I'd have accepted it, don't get me wrong I'd still be pissed but I wouldn't have felt the need to rant on about it, it's the level of bollocks these people come up with that annoys the f*** out of me!

Anyway, hope you're well Damian :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom