fleuxpiep (Christian ThieBien) dodgy behaviour

talldroid77

Padawan
Just had a bad experience with the German eBay member fleuxpiep (Christian ThieBien).

He bought a £250 item and I went out of my way to take it off the eBay shipping programme to reduce the postage cost.

He then complained he could not track the item despite the correct tracking number being on eBay so I sent him a link to the Royal Mail tracking.

Next on the day of delivery he complained that GLS were no longer tracking it and it had 'gone'. This got me worried but I checked on my the GLS site but it was marked delivered and signed for. He then started mailing me saying that he had contacted GLS and they had left it in the garden without his permission? I checked GLS and their policy is to leave cards - why a German postman who would probably kick off if his bus was 3 minutes late would leave a £250 signed for package in a garden is beyond me. Nevertheless I said I would contact Royal Mail and find out what was going on.

Next I discover that unbeknown to me he had started a PayPal dispute and fkd up my balance when I wanted to pay for something that evening.

Next day I got my money back from PayPal when they looked into the tracking. I still called Royal Mail even though I didn't have to and they explained in a case like this he would have to take it up with GLS himself. I explained this to him and next thing he leaves me negative feedback saying I had done 'nothing' to help him ffs. eBay have now removed the feedback.

I checked his feedback and out of just over 100 sales he got 4 negs and 4 neutral. You can draw your own conclusions but I strongly suspect the guy is full of **** and I've blocked him.

mumbo

Sith Lord
The place is unfortunately full of them and just a case of bad luck that you got one :(

talldroid77

Padawan
mumbo said:
The place is unfortunately full of them and just a case of bad luck that you got one :(

Yeah well I've not lost anything thankfully - just caused a fair bit of hassle. Just hope the above prevents others having similar experiences :wink:

talldroid77

Padawan
StarWarsFan said:
Thanks for the advice. Just a few issues with a member myself.

With a different guy I assume? I've had a couple of issues on international sales - they seem to always raise their cases on PayPal rather than eBay. :| If you have full tracking info it should work out ok? Good luck with it m8 :)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Yer helps keeps thinks simple. Even though it says on all my descriptions in massive letters UK ONLY PLEASE. Still have people outside the uk trying to buy things or put offers in. Can't they read or something.

talldroid77

Padawan
StarWarsFan said:
Yer helps keeps thinks simple. Even though it says on all my descriptions in massive letters UK ONLY PLEASE. Still have people outside the uk trying to buy things or put offers in. Can't they read or something.

:roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom