my prop work from over the years

grinchy

Sith Lord
Thanks mate
Hope to be back to making stuff next year, see how it goes healthwise
Glad you enjoy the busts, they were a fun project :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Going through old photos, found these bio helmets I was pretty pleased with when I made them
first up pred p1 the best pred look, I made this from cold cast aluminium so it has a real metal feel
ulzCHiYl.jpg

i decided to make an interior for it which is never seen onscreen, had fun, basically got a bunch of greeblies and placed them inside in what I thought looked good, has kit parts from the Jupiter 2 kit from the modern lost in space movie plus other stuff
Nla5DTbl.jpg

ujjEVJQl.jpg

next up a bio from AVP never finished this one i sold it on without adding the lenses which the customer wanted to do,
TZnrph5l.jpg

finally another favourite the wolf bio from the second avp movie, loved the design on this one
DIwSv7Jl.jpg

beBSxcpl.jpg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
grinchy said:
Going through old photos, found these bio helmets I was pretty pleased with when I made them
first up pred p1 the best pred look, I made this from cold cast aluminium so it has a real metal feel
ulzCHiYl.jpg

i decided to make an interior for it which is never seen onscreen, had fun, basically got a bunch of greeblies and placed them inside in what I thought looked good, has kit parts from the Jupiter 2 kit from the modern lost in space movie plus other stuff
Nla5DTbl.jpg

ujjEVJQl.jpg

next up a bio from AVP never finished this one i sold it on without adding the lenses which the customer wanted to do,
TZnrph5l.jpg

finally another favourite the wolf bio from the second avp movie, loved the design on this one
DIwSv7Jl.jpg

beBSxcpl.jpg

:shock: Wow amazing

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
It's been said throughout this thread that the work you produce is fantastic mate.
It's a gift to be able to have the skill and patience to produce this caliber of work, I've just gone all through the thread again, it's superb mate you should be very proud 8)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers Mate, due to illness i haven't made anything for about a year, but i do enjoy making stuff, i've been clearing out my shed getting ready to sculpt again, first project is the chamberlain from dark crystal, i'll post on here when i get started

grinchy

Sith Lord
So illness has kept me from making stuff, but we have had a few nice days so i decided to get out and finish a project or two
first up the shrunken head guy from beetle juice
qR11TqFl.jpg

Next up a mate asked me to sculpt a bust of the Alien Paul from the simon pegg movie, so i started it yesterday, heres where i am at at the clay sculpture, a few hours into it, loads more to do, then i make a mould and make the rubber head from that mould
nHtk1hzl.jpg

Top Bottom