my prop work from over the years

grinchy

Sith Lord
So i have a friend who has Arnie's screen used costume from the movie end of days, he is making up a mannequin and needed a head, he found a battle damaged terminator bust online, and i offered to paint it up for him, first i filled all the battle damage then painted the bust to appear like Arnie looks like at the end of the movie, shame about the sculpted hair i would have preferred a wig but i'm sure the finished display will look the part
Kea44bjl.jpg

QwPcbmPl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
I have been going through older pics of mine picking out some old favourites, thought i would share on here
first up a repaint, a friend had ordered a fully finished predator mask from another maker, after waiting months this turned up
qgKeIrAl.jpg

wonky eyed, missing mandibles and generally looking a bit pants, i offered to fix it up for him

Here's what i came up with, i first fixed and reset the eyes, made new eye inserts, attached the lower mandibles then stripped the paint and completely repainted it,

jpPkDBKl.jpg

MDnQr4wl.jpg

SOtvvMMl.jpg

He was made up with the redo, and i was pleased it went well

next up a childhood favourite ET, i drew this fella so many times growing up, the clay sculpture just flowed out of me, heres the finished display head, with hand made acrylic eyes, made from latex and polyfoam
21jRrHXl.jpg

next up another paint job on a resin bust, i didn't sculpt this, just made the acrylic eyes and painted and added hair and a base

Seop7c2l.jpg

wdmdZ0cl.jpg

FGBONuOl.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom