Cinema Tickets Pick Up / collection

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Like most. I have tickets to collect from Vue for next weeks 00.01 showing. Does anyone know at what point you can collect cinema tickets in advance ? I am hoping to pick up this week as I have a set of tickets to hand over to someone else ahead of the night.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
At Vue you can pick your tickets up as soon as you've made the booking. Just take the card you made the booking with and stick it in one of their machines, did mine last week and the time before that was in 2005 for ROTS. :lol:

chiffy

Sith Lord
I booked my tickets for the 17th at 5pm showing at my local and picked them up the same day and that was a few weeks ago. My mate, who for want of a better job title is the projectinist at my local, messaged me today to tell me he had TFA in hand it was delivered this morning on a hard drive :mrgreen: I offered him my missus, car and a kidney to get in for the test screener and am currently awaiting his reply :p

lejackal

Grand Master
chiffy said:
I booked my tickets for the 17th at 5pm showing at my local and picked them up the same day and that was a few weeks ago. My mate, who for want of a better job title is the projectinist at my local, messaged me today to tell me he had TFA in hand it was delivered this morning on a hard drive :mrgreen: I offered him my missus, car and a kidney to get in for the test screener and am currently awaiting his reply :p
Bloody hell, I'm surprised they got it this early. I worked at Showcase Coventry when TPM was released and we didn't get the reels, yes actual proper reels, until 2-3 days before opening day. No midnight show for the public but all the staff got to watch it the night before with beer and pizza laid on :D

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll try again this week. I tried Vue ticket machine a few weeks back and it would print nothing and told me to go to the desk...which I did. Only to find the desk was not staffed :)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
These are going in a safe place!!

image.jpeg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Ian_C said:
jedi_masters said:
These are going in a safe place!!

10 pounds for a ticket? Holy cripes!

Ian

That's the going rate over here I would say for one of the big cinemas, then your looking at another £10 for a box of popcorn and a Coke. :shock:

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I picked mine up from Vue last week, same though as the machine told me to go to the counter buy they printed them out no problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom