Entire cast of TFA to return for 8

Joe

Grand Master
http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/star-wars-producer-kathleen-kennedy-confirms-that-entire-cast-will-return-for-eighth-film-a3139911.html

:D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Good news, there will have to be some backtracking, flashback to explain a few things and flesh out what's gone on in the past, so maybe we get some more of the old smuggler after all, all be it retrospective :D

Ian_C

Jedi Master
I've seen those casting calls too.

I think the omission of one primary cast member from Ep VIII would just be too much of an obvious spoiler for this movie, so he is listed as a red herring, to throw people off what happens in TFA. Flashbacks are possible, but I think he's done.

Ian

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
"Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future…the past. Old friends long gone." Yoda

This line here (and Rey's vision when touching the lightsaber) really set up the possibility that EP VIII might go back and show us what happened to send Luke into hermitage. I doubt we'll get any more Han but you never know, we might possibly get some more Max Von Sydow?

sith-smith

Grand Master
I must admit my heart rose a little when I saw that, but agree it's probably just to cover future plots :(

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I know there won't be anymore Han, but there will be reference to him, and what he's been up to leading up to the new film, so we still get some sort of Han in the next movie, as I said all be it retrospective at least there will be a presence. Unfortunate he's not Jedi and no force ghost.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom