finally watched the deleted ot scenes

Discuss all Star Wars films here - the original trilogy, prequel trilogy and the new Disney films.
poncho
Grand Master
Grand Master

finally watched the deleted ot scenes

Post by poncho » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:40 am

Loved the moff jejerrod scenes they clearly had a bigger role in mind for him shame his role was cut down

After seeing the sand storm figures! i was expecting a fasinating scene but sound was awful and it didnt fit well with the film.

The extented hoth leia han argument was the best new deleted scene for me hands down

id seen the biggs/friends tatooine scene previously but not as clear. Should of been put in the 97 release intead of cgi jabba

the pilot tests were interesting a right mix! i did not know the awing pilot who says im hit was a woman and they did a male voice over in the film

Interesting stuff 8)

Bonsai_Tree_Ent
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: finally watched the deleted ot scenes

Post by Bonsai_Tree_Ent » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:47 am

poncho wrote:Loved the moff jejerrod scenes they clearly had a bigger role in mind for him shame his role was cut down

After seeing the sand storm figures! i was expecting a fasinating scene but sound was awful and it didnt fit well with the film.

The extented hoth leia han argument was the best new deleted scene for me hands down

id seen the biggs/friends tatooine scene previously but not as clear. Should of been put in the 97 release intead of cgi jabba

the pilot tests were interesting a right mix! i did not know the awing pilot who says im hit was a woman and they did a male voice over in the film

Interesting stuff 8)
It's a shame they aren't properly restored and in rough condition. A fan has had a go at adding laser blasts and cutting the Endor bunker scene back into the section of film it would have been in, which is a nice little sequence and shows a bit more of the interior of the bunker. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT-ZsR2P8dU

SAVORY100
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by SAVORY100 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:38 am

Bonsai_Tree_Ent wrote:
poncho wrote:Loved the moff jejerrod scenes they clearly had a bigger role in mind for him shame his role was cut down

Interesting stuff 8)
It's a shame they aren't properly restored and in rough condition. A fan has had a go at adding laser blasts and cutting the Endor bunker scene back into the section of film it would have been in, which is a nice little sequence and shows a bit more of the interior of the bunker. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT-ZsR2P8dU
Love that! The pile of Stormies is actually quite funny... :lol:

AL_Bundy
Regular
Regular

Post by AL_Bundy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:33 am

I have not long watched the deleted scenes , and the only ones they should not have cut is luke in tatooine with R2 and the Bunker on Endor.
Bounty Hunters,we don't need that scum.

chipsteak
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by chipsteak » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:00 pm

After years of imagining them, they certainly scratched an itch. The Wampa subplot was always so intriguing but the last time I saw a monster walk like that was at an Iron Maiden concert.

My favourite is the all American grandma type flying a rebel fighter.