EP IX Trailer

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
EP IX panel at Celebration is tomorrow at approx 5pm GMT. Streaming live on the SW YouTube channel. Trailer and title announcement, here we come!!! Can't wait!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Looking forward to the trailer, will as usual spark debate and more questions than answers, but that's all part of it, can't wait 8)

UKS

Jedi Knight
Imagine if it is "Skywalkers" like the terribad AICN rumour suggested!

I would LOL infinity.

I have to admit, I am very very over modern Star Wars. Though i liked Rogue One and Solo - Both were Caravan of Courage level for me.

UKS

UKS

Jedi Knight
Rise of Skywalker is as bad as it sounds but obviously means Rey.

And that is surely the emperor!

All I want is a Han force ghost.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Think it looks stunning... really stunning!

Can someone more technologically astute than me please embed the trailer?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
JJ has clearly lavished this film in OT fan service. And that's not a derogatory remark, I'll take as much OT references as I can get. Luke's Yavin medal, Lando in the Falcon, the frickin Death Star!! Does this make it set partially on Endor then!? I'm guessing it's the 2nd DS as the reference to Palpatine would make more sense, given he died there...or did he?!

It does look stunning, as have all the Disney SW films thus far. I'm with holding judgment as we really can't do anything but speculate for now. That said (miserable bastard alert) given how TLJ made Rey, Poe and Finn into vapidly thin characters, I really have no excitement to see what they're up to. I hope it's a great film though.

lejackal

Grand Master
Cazza said:

It's not you mate, I've tried a few YouTube videos, and looked at some that worked previously, they're all doing the same thing. I am only on my phone though, I've not tried on my laptop yet

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
lejackal said:
Cazza said:

It's not you mate, I've tried a few YouTube videos, and looked at some that worked previously, they're all doing the same thing. I am only on my phone though, I've not tried on my laptop yet

Sorry guys it was a problem with the switch to a secure site, just fixed it! Embed should work again now.

spoons

Grand Master
This has got me so excited - can't wait!

Think I'm looking forward to this film even more than Ep. 7

Rey, Lando and that laugh... :eek:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Really excited to see it but suddenly I feel very old. I worked in a video shop in the 90s and a lad used to come in saying "They're making the Star Wars prequals!" I didn't believe him, how could they be making 3 new films? Sounded too good to be true. Suddenly there's 9 films and the end of the Saga. Used to dream of such a thing when I was a kid. I think it looks good. I reckon JJ will tie up the loose ends. Wonder if anyone asked Lucas how he'd end it? Christmas will be here before you know it, can't wait. Really wish I was in Chicago now!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Looks great and has my attention for sure. :shock:

Don't mind the title, the're running out of them after all.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I think it's one of those titles that will only truly make sense and sound 'right' once you've seen the film.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Cazza said:
I think it's one of those titles that will only truly make sense and sound 'right' once you've seen the film.

I have to agree with you there, mate. This teaser is just that, a tease. This is only hinting at what may or may not come. Lucasfilm will be playing this one very close to their chest. I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the "Your Palpatine Theory Sucks" stickers and t-shirts to turn up. :lol:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Sorry to sound harsh, but I think it looks ****. They are clinging on to the OT and using it as a way of making amends for episode 8 (so far the only dvd i refuse to buy) and it is obvious. They are not endearing people with this but further distancing themselves from the OT. It is over saturated now and quite honestly pathetic. Why the emporers laugh?? Why the Yavin medal?? What a load of horse ****.

Rogue 1 and Solo.are good.films which deserve a place in the Star Wars universe, the sequel trilogy is a steaming pile.of ****. Maybe my mind was made up after I left the cinema after TLJ.

ROTJ is the end in my eyes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom