SWFUK

What’s left for scientist to do in Star Wars by the time of the Canon New Republic?

Discuss all Star Wars films here - the original trilogy, prequel trilogy and the new Disney films.
Maximum7
New User
New User

What’s left for scientist to do in Star Wars by the time of the Canon New Republic?

Postby Maximum7 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:56 am

What do you personally think a society as advanced as Star Wars has left to do or discover?
Dark matter and dark energy power Starkiller Base by the way so they know about that mystery and have basically solved it. Time travel and teleportation are possible but they are rare occurances. Matter replication I think exists but it’s always left out.

I was always wondering what a New Republic scientist could be working on so he could get grant money.

UKS
Regular
Regular

Re: What’s left for scientist to do in Star Wars by the time of the Canon New Republic?

Postby UKS » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Hand rails. Lots of places seems to be devoid of health and safety.

TK-7785
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: What’s left for scientist to do in Star Wars by the time of the Canon New Republic?

Postby TK-7785 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:25 pm

UKS wrote:Hand rails. Lots of places seems to be devoid of health and safety.

Brilliant! :lol:
WANTED:
Rebel Commando focus items - MOCs, Baggies... http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37721
ROTJ Store Display Items

Maximum7
New User
New User

Postby Maximum7 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:15 am

I want to make a roleplay where the canon New Republic is working on a top secret science project analogous to the First Order creating Starkiller Base. It can't be something already depicted in Legends or Canon; so I don't want it to be teleportation, mind uploading, time travel, matter replicators, anything to do with the Force (unless it isn't blasphemous) or any other super-common sci-fi trope.

Does anybody have any good ideas?

Return to “Star Wars Films”