Star Wars 4K77 - Wow

Discuss all Star Wars films here - the original trilogy, prequel trilogy and the new Disney films.
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Re: Star Wars 4K77 - Wow

Post by Snaketibe »

jedi_mister wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:08 pm
Do you have a myspleen account ?
I used to, however I have just tried my user name and password and they do not work, and it won't let me reset my password either as it claims my user name does not exist, so I'm guessing my account has been deactivated for some reason (to be fair, I haven't used it for years, so perhaps that's why) :-(

jedi_mister
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by jedi_mister »

If you're able to re-register then I'm seeding both SW and ROTJ 4K's on there. I can't send you an invite as they've closed invites.
Looking for the following MOCs:
R2-D2 Popup Lightsaber Trilogo

Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe »

jedi_mister wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:06 pm
If you're able to re-register then I'm seeding both SW and ROTJ 4K's on there. I can't send you an invite as they've closed invites.
Thanks, but I've read this morning that MySpleen is not currently accepting new members, and certainly the main MySpleen page gives no method of re-registering. However if you know of one, please let me know as it would be useful to have an active MySpleen account once again.

As for the films, I have however now kindly been sent a link which will hopefully allow me to obtain them via another method, so fingers crossed that works!

Thanks again for the offer though.

jedi_mister
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by jedi_mister »

Good luck and enjoy them if you do manage to download them!
Looking for the following MOCs:
R2-D2 Popup Lightsaber Trilogo

MarkF
New User
New User

Post by MarkF »

Covid-19 is the modern plague but it is amazing the things that you stumble upon when you have nothing else to do in lockdown. First watch a few YT vids talking about the Despecialized version and then that led me to 4K77 and from what I have seen of the teasers for 4K77 it looks amazing. Can anyone assist me in tracking down a copy please?

Twin30mm
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Twin30mm »

MarkF wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:34 pm
Can anyone assist me in tracking down a copy please?
Hi,

Here's how I got hold of a copy 4K77 & 4K83.......

Register at https://forums.thestarwarstrilogy.com/
Once accepted and logged in, head to the Downloads forum and then the How to Download subforum.
Follow the instructions on how to use the download keys.

You'll need to download and install the Resilio software to access the keys https://www.resilio.com/individuals/

A good internet connection is needed as the 4K files are massive (smaller 1080p files are also available).

Hope this helps,
Jon

MarkF
New User
New User

Post by MarkF »

Twin30mm wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:52 pm
MarkF wrote:
Can anyone assist me in tracking down a copy please?
Hi,

Here's how I got hold of a copy 4K77 & 4K83.......

Register at https://forums.thestarwarstrilogy.com/
Once accepted and logged in, head to the Downloads forum and then the How to Download subforum.
Follow the instructions on how to use the download keys.

You'll need to download and install the Resilio software to access the keys https://www.resilio.com/individuals/

A good internet connection is needed as the 4K files are massive (smaller 1080p files are also available).

Hope this helps,
Jon
Great, thank you. When I try to sign up to the forum, it is asking for an invitation code (required)"Enter an invitation code that a forum member has given you."

Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe »

MarkF wrote:
Covid-19 is the modern plague but it is amazing the things that you stumble upon when you have nothing else to do in lockdown. First watch a few YT vids talking about the Despecialized version and then that led me to 4K77 and from what I have seen of the teasers for 4K77 it looks amazing. Can anyone assist me in tracking down a copy please?
PM sent.

anerdized
New User
New User

Post by anerdized »

Same for me, how can I get an invite code? Thanks!

Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe »

anerdized wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:39 am
Same for me, how can I get an invite code? Thanks!
PM sent.

edd_jedi
Admin
Admin

Post by edd_jedi »

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to lock this thread as it is attracting people who only want to take advantage of Snaketibe's kind offer of a forum invite, and will no doubt never visit the forum again after (I've just rejected two more new member requests on this post.)