The Rise Of Skywalker Discussion Thread *Positive*

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thought it was time to start a general discussion thread for TROS, after seeing the Vanity Fair piece. Looks ace- can't wait!

Please can we not post negative stuff about Disney/TLJ though- would be nice to have a positive thread! ;)

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/05/star-wars-cover-story?verso=true

star-wars-feature-vf-2019-summer-embed-05.jpg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
A link to just the pics from the article: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/photos/2019/05/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-exclusive-photos

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Does look really good, but you just don't know. JJ did a good job on TFA, he just didn't have enough time to develope the story. Has he ever really made a bad film?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great to see a "positive" thread

Everyone has an opinion, but for me this looks great, it's a trilogy end and it's SW so what could be better.

The link to the pics look ace, Knights of Ren look awesome

I'm really up for this as with all of the SW films, can't wait :D

GLucas

Padawan
Positive or not, as I don't know the outcome of this last part, I don't know to be positive or not? Why being positive Cassa? Looks like a question without no answer until it becomes clear to all of us. I am not a big fan of these new SW movies, but hope this one will end the real end of the saga. My opinion: SW 4 - 6 8)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
The positivity part basically means a discussion for people who are looking forward to it, who liked the trailer, the pics etc, rather than turning it around to slagging off TLJ and Disney (which would've happened 100%).

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm really looking forward to finding out who Rey is, how Luke will appear and if the Emperor has a big role.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom