........ errm

Discuss all Star Wars films here - the original trilogy, prequel trilogy and the new Disney films.
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

........ errm

Post by subzero »

..... just thought I'd leave this here! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4z4vtJ ... 3KW2Gl1E8I
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Twin30mm
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: ........ errm

Post by Twin30mm »

The legend that is Eric Butts :lol:

Bless him. Wish I had a tenth of his enthusiasm for the ST.
He definitely is a glutton for punishment though.

Ruby2511
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Ruby2511 »

Ok :shock:

Was he really crying :?:
Hi i'm Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

TK-7785
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by TK-7785 »

I can't decide if it's some kind of charming, child-like naivety or he should see someone about that. I'd certainly suggested laying off the energy drinks. Either way I'd be fucking annoyed if he was in the same screening as me. *Yells "shut the fuck up!"
WANTED:
Rebel Commando focus items - MOCs, Baggies... http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =2&t=37721
ROTJ Store Display Items

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by subzero »

I know right?, imagine sitting next to this guy trying to watch a film you've been looking forward to seeing for 2 years, and he's practically oooing and arrring and jizzing right next to you while crying. His reaction looks like he's having his family killed in front of him.

He's obviously truly in love with Star Wars and a hardcore lifetime fan, but I really do think he has some kind of deep down problem that maybe even he's not aware of. Star wars could have replaced something in his life from childhood that he was maybe missing.

Ruby2511
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Ruby2511 »

subzero wrote:I know right?, imagine sitting next to this guy trying to watch a film you've been looking forward to seeing for 2 years, and he's practically oooing and arrring and jizzing right next to you while crying. His reaction looks like he's having his family killed in front of him.

He's obviously truly in love with Star Wars and a hardcore lifetime fan, but I really do think he has some kind of deep down problem that maybe even he's not aware of. Star wars could have replaced something in his life from childhood that he was maybe missing.
Welcome Back Subzero :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi i'm Russ

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

GLucas
Regular
Regular

Post by GLucas »

Come on guys!

My father fell into a fire pit and my mother was abducted by nomads. I know how it feels... :wink: :lol: :D

theforceuk
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by theforceuk »

I thought I was messed up. :lol:

:|
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

Cazza
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Cazza »

Something ain't quite right there :shock: :? :lol:

Fairplay to him though, glad he gets so much out of it. I must admit, I had a lump in my throat with the Threepio bit...
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

Mini99
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Mini99 »

Oh dear... :shock:
Congratulations to him though, I’ve never been that happy, let along just watching a trailer! :wink: :roll:

Grant_C
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Grant_C »

They should give him an extras role in one of the TV series. It would set him up for life.

I cry a lot more at Star Wars trailers than this pussy. He's not even naked wearing his best lipstick.

Ruby2511
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Ruby2511 »

Grant_C wrote:They should give him an extras role in one of the TV series. It would set him up for life.

I cry a lot more at Star Wars trailers than this pussy. He's not even naked wearing his best lipstick.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi i'm Russ

TK-7785
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by TK-7785 »

Mini99 wrote:I’ve never been that happy, let along just watching a trailer! :wink: :roll:
That's cause you're a miserable old bastard...like me...but older. :lol:
WANTED:
Rebel Commando focus items - MOCs, Baggies... http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =2&t=37721
ROTJ Store Display Items

gammoguard
Regular
Regular

Post by gammoguard »

Grant_C wrote:They should give him an extras role in one of the TV series. It would set him up for life.

:lol: :lol: brilliant

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by subzero »

Ruby2511 wrote:
subzero wrote:I know right?, imagine sitting next to this guy trying to watch a film you've been looking forward to seeing for 2 years, and he's practically oooing and arrring and jizzing right next to you while crying. His reaction looks like he's having his family killed in front of him.

Welcome Back Subzero :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks! :wink: :lol: :lol: