........ errm

subzero

Sith Lord
..... just thought I'd leave this here! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4z4vtJpt4E&fbclid=IwAR1iIQ6kR6gbtaXpB36zWU6UxdtaHYLDXHnpZYn0WpqjgoDtm3KW2Gl1E8I

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
The legend that is Eric Butts :lol:

Bless him. Wish I had a tenth of his enthusiasm for the ST.
He definitely is a glutton for punishment though.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I can't decide if it's some kind of charming, child-like naivety or he should see someone about that. I'd certainly suggested laying off the energy drinks. Either way I'd be ****ing annoyed if he was in the same screening as me. *Yells "shut the **** up!"

subzero

Sith Lord
I know right?, imagine sitting next to this guy trying to watch a film you've been looking forward to seeing for 2 years, and he's practically oooing and arrring and jizzing right next to you while crying. His reaction looks like he's having his family killed in front of him.

He's obviously truly in love with Star Wars and a hardcore lifetime fan, but I really do think he has some kind of deep down problem that maybe even he's not aware of. Star wars could have replaced something in his life from childhood that he was maybe missing.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
subzero said:
I know right?, imagine sitting next to this guy trying to watch a film you've been looking forward to seeing for 2 years, and he's practically oooing and arrring and jizzing right next to you while crying. His reaction looks like he's having his family killed in front of him.

He's obviously truly in love with Star Wars and a hardcore lifetime fan, but I really do think he has some kind of deep down problem that maybe even he's not aware of. Star wars could have replaced something in his life from childhood that he was maybe missing.

Welcome Back Subzero :lol: :lol: :lol:

GLucas

Padawan
Come on guys!

My father fell into a fire pit and my mother was abducted by nomads. I know how it feels... :wink: :lol: :D

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Something ain't quite right there :shock: :? :lol:

Fairplay to him though, glad he gets so much out of it. I must admit, I had a lump in my throat with the Threepio bit...

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Oh dear... :shock:
Congratulations to him though, I've never been that happy, let along just watching a trailer! :wink: :roll:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
They should give him an extras role in one of the TV series. It would set him up for life.

I cry a lot more at Star Wars trailers than this *****. He's not even naked wearing his best lipstick.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Grant_C said:
They should give him an extras role in one of the TV series. It would set him up for life.

I cry a lot more at Star Wars trailers than this *****. He's not even naked wearing his best lipstick.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
I've never been that happy, let along just watching a trailer! :wink: :roll:

That's cause you're a miserable old bastard...like me...but older. :lol:

gammoguard

Padawan
Grant_C said:

:lol: :lol: brilliant

subzero

Sith Lord
Ruby2511 said:
subzero said:

Welcome Back Subzero :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks! :wink: :lol: :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Grant_C said:

........ :shock: :lol: :lol:

GLucas

Padawan
Grant_C said:

Picture please! 8)

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
F**k the trailer. The most important thing is Subzero is back. Have you seen the where's subzero posts Richard? Think you were missed :lol:

It has been quiet without him :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom