The Mandalorian Trailer 2

TK-7785

Jedi Master
It looks and sounds amazing! Can't bloody wait for this.

Did anyone else notice the super battle droids and battle droid drop ship? Perhaps this is part of a flashback to the Mandalorian's origin during the clone wars!? There's so much coolness to analyse so far. 2 weeks to go!! :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
That actually looks quite good, and that is coming from someone who is still undecided on watching episode 9.

Is it going to be streamed or what is the deal with watching it? I assume Disney will be in full "It's SW let's take piss" mode.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
olisuds said:
Very excited about this! Anyone know the UK release date yet?

I don't believe there has been an official announcement for a UK release date. Sky has the rights for Disney content until early 2020, so it's speculated that Disney+ can't and won't air until 1st quarter 2020. Whether that means Mandalorian will be shown via Sky or anywhere else before then I don't know. But I doubt Disney will want to release one of their flagship shows elsewhere prior Disney+'s release in the UK. Some might say this only encourage piracy. :roll:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't want to count any chickens, but this show looks fantastic based off the trailers! It has me infinitely more excited than Episode IX, and actually looks like Star Wars! :shock:

Dantooine

Padawan
I'm way more into this than the new film, and typical, we can't watch it here. There are going to be spoilers everywhere so somehow I'm going to have to figure out a way to watch it as close to air date as possible.

The new trailer just improves on what we've already seen, looks amazing.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I'm really excited for this, it's got the right blend of creative team, budget, and freedom to do what it wants to be spectacular. But if Disney won't play fair then I suspect people will find other ways to watch it.

Was that Bossk in the trailer? We've already got it-88, would be great to get the old gang together!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
I'm really excited for this, it's got the right blend of creative team, budget, and freedom to do what it wants to be spectacular. But if Disney won't play fair then I suspect people will find other ways to watch it.

Was that Bossk in the trailer? We've already got it-88, would be great to get the old gang together!

Thought I saw boskk in the trailer, it looks awesome, looking forward to watching the series 8)

olisuds

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
olisuds said:
Very excited about this! Anyone know the UK release date yet?

I don't believe there has been an official announcement for a UK release date. Sky has the rights for Disney content until early 2020, so it's speculated that Disney+ can't and won't air until 1st quarter 2020. Whether that means Mandalorian will be shown via Sky or anywhere else before then I don't know. But I doubt Disney will want to release one of their flagship shows elsewhere prior Disney+'s release in the UK. Some might say this only encourage piracy. :roll:

Ah that makes sense but It's very disappointing that Disney are holding this back from release in the UK. There's one thing being a week out of sync like some US series but having to wait several months for such a massively anticipated Star Wars series is really crap.

So all I can see is Sky's contract for Disney content ends early 2020. That's pretty vague - could be a long wait.

On a separate note does anyone know what happens to Star Wars Films already purchased and downloaded through the Sky Store. Will these no longer be available to view?

GLucas

Padawan
This is how you make SW. It has more to do with SW than E7 - 9. More subconscious SW elements, I am exited!!! 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom