!!SPOILERS!! The Mandalorian Spoilers Allowed Discussion Thread

lejackal

Grand Master
!!!Spoilers ahead!!!

Feel free to discus any aspect of the new series here, any spoilers elsewhere gets you a ban :D

Leaked spoilers of unaired episodes MUST be placed in tags. Thanks!

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
baby yoda will steal the headlines.. but

carbon freezing
familiar alien breeds
nick nolte as an ugnaught,
blergs
that shootout at the OK COrral..
IG11 and Mando team up
bounty hunters guild
the underground mando gathering and forge
the armour
dirty stormtroopers
that german bloke
who is the speccy bloke
flashbacks.. this is going to tie into the end of the last clone wars episodes

star wars is back. scrub the films, go TV

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Well that was great.
Really enjoyed that, shame it was only 38 mins.
Going to have to watch it again, as there's so much to take in.
Loving all the OT references.

Give a trilogy to Favreau/Filoni, godammit!

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Holy ****ing crap that was good! I loved everything about it! That truly is a love note to Lucas and the OT, but at the same time feels really fresh. A really great new take on Star Wars that fits so well in the universe.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
IG-88, wow! Enjoyed it. Could of course pick holes in it like any new SW film but it didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth like some of the recent films. Looking forward to the next one!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
stormcab said:
As the other guy said, how are you managing to watch? :cry:

It's already up on all the usual download sites, can't really link to it in public as could get the forum in trouble

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Watched twice now- loved it. Was better on second viewing. Hope that's not the end of IG11, as he was ace...

A baby Yoda!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Twin30mm said:
Stubbs said:
Guy's how are you viewing this VPN ?

Got a link from Youtube for a 1080p Mega.nz download.

Thanks

This was great and only got better as it went on. I thought the crumb on the spit roast was hilarious the carbonite freeze chambers where a nice touch the way it was filmed all a great revisit to the original trilogy gonk droid I could go on. But the scene with ig-11 was great and the ending well I can't wait for the next episode.

As others have said it feels new but does fit well into the original star wars.

lejackal

Grand Master
Grown up Star Wars, very much in the Rebels/Clone Wars style. Need to watch it again but loved the first viewing

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
That was fantastic! Thank you Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni for actually understanding the Star Wars universe! Please put them in charge of all new content going forward, and lock KK, JJ and Ruin in a darkened room somewhere to reflect on their sins.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
The Mandalorian S01E01_3.gif

The Mandalorian S01E01_4.gif

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Snaketibe said:
That was fantastic! Thank you Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni for actually understanding the Star Wars universe! Please put them in charge of all new content going forward, and lock KK, JJ and Ruin in a darkened room somewhere to reflect on their sins.

Amen! Favreau for President of Lucasfilm, Filoni as head of story and creative. I truly think the success of this series (if it continues to be this good) will signal to Iger who should really be trusted with the direction of the franchise. I haven't felt this excited and positive for new Star Wars since Rogue One.

htraksag

Felt very spaghetti western in space.
But also very Star Wars OT.
Loved the shoot out with IG-11
Even the wife let out an "oww its a Baby Yoda" :lol: at the end
Did feel a little short but looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Roll on Friday for Episode 2

chiffy

Sith Lord
Did anyone else notice on the end credits pictures the 1 with the mandalorian in the middle and a falled ig 11 on the right, the fallen character on the left appears to be of the 4lom nature?
As everyone else has said, absolutly outstading, great retro feel especially the soundtrack, gimme more!!! The only 1 negative i can find, and i need to find 1 as i'm normally a right grouchy old bastard, is that i dont think a bounty droid would accept any help as he has no human instincts. He would surely just take whoever was in his way out and do as programmed by whoever his gaffer was. Anyways, that aside, ****IN' BEAUTY!!!

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Watched it for a second time and aside from a few minor niggles, I still absolutely loved it.
Can't wait for the next episode on Friday.

Feels great to say that about a Disney Star Wars offering, after the divisiveness of the last couple of years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom