Be Careful...

Discuss all Star Wars films here - the original trilogy, prequel trilogy and the new Disney films.
Cazza
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Be Careful...

Post by Cazza »

WARNING: SOME FANDOM MENACE LOSER ON REDDIT IS IMPLORING PEOPLE TO POST TROS SPOILERS ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA! BE CAREFUL! 

I don't know if he'll fulfill his threat but stay safe. He's got a whole list of stuff he's planning to make viral. His reddit name is whatif. if you see anything with the same ID (he may be using it on twitter, etc) don't read.

Obviously, there's a chance it could be bravado and he won't actually post anything, or he'll post a bunch of lies (which people will inexplicably believe), which is standard form for people like this. However, there's a chance that he may have actually got some legit info.
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

lejackal
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Be Careful...

Post by lejackal »

Look at this dickhead.....
Attachments
26B96B2B-D693-4FA0-8E29-044209AA8FB1.png
26B96B2B-D693-4FA0-8E29-044209AA8FB1.png (216.19 KiB) Viewed 600 times

Cazza
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Cazza »

Good grief :roll:
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

UKS
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by UKS »

The plot has pretty much all leaked. I have to admit I never thought of it as that secret as its very prevalent on the jedicouncil forums (where I've been posting for 22 odd years ) so will have to watch what I say!

UKS

PS It's going to be terrible. :D

lejackal
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by lejackal »

UKS wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:34 pm
The plot has pretty much all leaked. I have to admit I never thought of it as that secret as its very prevalent on the jedicouncil forums (where I've been posting for 22 odd years ) so will have to watch what I say!

UKS

PS It's going to be terrible. :D
:roll:

Please don’t start spreading negativity, no one here wants it, particularly as you haven’t even seen the film

Ruby2511
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Ruby2511 »

I am looking forward to seeing the film and have kept away from any spoilers on purpose, love the trailers, love star wars, what more can I say :D :wink:
Hi i'm Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

stu70
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by stu70 »

lejackal wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:02 am
Look at this dickhead.....
He's going to tell the "entire internet", I'm guessing that my take a while, what a plonker. :roll: