Be Careful...

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
WARNING: SOME FANDOM MENACE LOSER ON REDDIT IS IMPLORING PEOPLE TO POST TROS SPOILERS ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA! BE CAREFUL! 

I don't know if he'll fulfill his threat but stay safe. He's got a whole list of stuff he's planning to make viral. His reddit name is whatif. if you see anything with the same ID (he may be using it on twitter, etc) don't read.

Obviously, there's a chance it could be bravado and he won't actually post anything, or he'll post a bunch of lies (which people will inexplicably believe), which is standard form for people like this. However, there's a chance that he may have actually got some legit info.

lejackal

Grand Master
Look at this dickhead.....

Attachments

• 26B96B2B-D693-4FA0-8E29-044209AA8FB1.png
    26B96B2B-D693-4FA0-8E29-044209AA8FB1.png
    53 KB · Views: 885

UKS

Jedi Knight
The plot has pretty much all leaked. I have to admit I never thought of it as that secret as its very prevalent on the jedicouncil forums (where I've been posting for 22 odd years ) so will have to watch what I say!

UKS

PS It's going to be terrible. :D

lejackal

Grand Master
UKS said:
The plot has pretty much all leaked. I have to admit I never thought of it as that secret as its very prevalent on the jedicouncil forums (where I've been posting for 22 odd years ) so will have to watch what I say!

UKS

PS It's going to be terrible. :D

:roll:

Please don't start spreading negativity, no one here wants it, particularly as you haven't even seen the film

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
I am looking forward to seeing the film and have kept away from any spoilers on purpose, love the trailers, love star wars, what more can I say :D :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom