Machete order help

Funkyk2020

Hello. I have recently started watching the film in this order and i am having a bit of trouble. according to a list i found i have to watch:

IV New Hope
V Empire
II Attack of the clones
III Revenge of the Sith
VI Jedi
VII Force Awakens
VIII The Last Jedi
IX Rise of Skywalker.

Now according to the list i can watch these but seperately to the list above but not before

Rogue One ( not before New Hope)
Clones animated film with series (not before II)
The Mandolorian (not before VI)

now the thing is i have seen up to II and i think i wil be lost if i go in to Sith with the constant talk of what happened during the clone wars and not knowing what happened there for making me more confused then i already am but then if thy are only talking about what happened in II and not the animated film and series am i in the clear?

what i am asking is: should i continue with the machete order or should i add the series?

stu70

Padawan
Would it not be,

Phantom Menace.
Attack of the Clones.
Revenge of the Sith.
Star Wars.
Empire.
Jedi.
Force Awakens.
The Last Jedi.
Rise of Skywalker.

Stand alone.

Rogue One.
Solo.

Funkyk2020

now the thing is i have seen up to II and i think i wil be lost if i go in to Sith with the constant talk of what happened during the clone wars and not knowing what happened there for making me more confused then i already am but then if thy are only talking about what happened in II and not the animated film and series am i in the clear?

as i stated below in my last post which is now above: i have watched up to II (Attack of the clones) within the machete order. should i continue watching the films in this exact order or shall i pause watching the films to watch the clones tv film and series?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Watch them in order now, I would always recommend watching 4, 5 and 6 first. All the others are stamp collecting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom