A nerds wet dream!!!

lejackal

Grand Master
And I'm definitely a nerd :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://www.starwars.com/news/future-lucasfilm-projects-revealed?fbclid=IwAR1_y_X92COrN1h5Et_kYYa7J4K9O3wPCR9dETaJzofzMa05bI-9KOjOo1Q

428581E7-0C82-43EC-A03F-5CB192BE81E2.jpeg

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Exciting times :D .
Some great stuff to look forward to, especially Ahsoka, Rogue Squadron, Acolyte and Obi-Wan (Hayden returns!)
Tbh I can take or leave the Bad Batch and Lando series.

Interestingly, no mention of Rian Johnson's trilogy and sequel trilogy tie-ins. Looks like they've seen sense.

On a side note, could Kennedy have sounded any less interested?
It was like a hostage reading out the kidnappers list of demands :roll:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I fear they are in danger of overdoing it. If they make that much content in a short time it's likely the quality of storytelling will decline and the value of each release will diminish. Don't get me wrong, I love the Mandalorian and I will of course check these out but I hope they don't just keep constantly churning **** out for the sake of it. They should leave time between them and give fans a chance to digest and look forward to the next one.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Boba series 'The Book of Boba Fett' confirmed for Dec 2021 (gotta watch to the end of the credits of the last Mando episode).

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
As said, whilst I fear they will over do it they do already have years and years worth of cannon from comics and novels to work from. With the success of the Mandalorian, I hope they will succeed in their journey and I think they will.

Its such a shame that Jeremy Bulloch has passed, and wont be around to see the continuation of Boba in the announced series. I'm glad to of met him a few times, thank you for the lasting memories. Temuera Morrison has some big shoes to fill, i'm positive hes upto it and with Ming-Na Wen its got a lot of potential.

Obi-Wan series, hmmmm i'm really curious how this will play out.

grinchy

Sith Lord
lots of great stuff to look forward to, wonder when we will get a disney + price hike, as for Hayden, i'm pleased he is coming back but how will they handle it, hes in the suit now, will it be using him preburn? not much point otherwise as james earl jones does the voice and anyone really could be vader in the suit , interesting

lejackal

Grand Master
grinchy said:
lots of great stuff to look forward to, wonder when we will get a disney + price hike, as for Hayden, i'm pleased he is coming back but how will they handle it, hes in the suit now, will it be using him preburn? not much point otherwise as james earl jones does the voice and anyone really could be vader in the suit , interesting

March I think, up to £7.99

lejackal

Grand Master
Actually 23rd of Feb, and only for new customers. Existing customers still get £5.99 until August. The annual plan goes from £60 to £80

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thets be honest, probably getting a hell of a lot more content out of it than you would from the BBC and its licencing (legalised racketeering) :roll: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom